High Elf Compromise Celebration Thread

I’d rather not have High Elves be limited to the Void Elf theme. They had their own thing going on already which is what I fell in love with. Either way I’m still excited for the appearance options.

1 Like

I don’t think so. If you go to telogrus rift you can see high elves coming from stormwind, void elves can’t have human skin tones because of the old god corruption, those void elves with human skin tones are high elves that like alleria learned how to control the void. you will look at a dwarf with wild hammer customizations and say they aren’t wildhammer? is the same thing.

2 Likes

Yep I am!! And if rumours are true (that normal skinned Velves are Alliance High Elves that followed Alleria and became Velves), I’ll be 100% satisfied, as I’d finally be playing the real High Elves I’ve always wanted :smiley: Couldn’t care less about the Void theme tbh

I hope you too are happy about your blue eyes! I know you really wanted them :hugs:

You’ll definitely not see me opening this kind of threads anymore. Or, well, probably… never say never right? :joy:

2 Likes

Their called celebration threads post victory!

1 Like

Yesssss!!! I wish I could post a few High Elf pics here :star_struck:

This High Elf Spam is getting crazy.

How many threads do yall need to advertise that you sold out your integrity?

Excuse me, spam? This was the first thread that was created after High Elf customization options were announced. Look at the date.

So why shouldn’t it have been contained to the High Elf Positivity Thread with the rest of the HE conversation?

Because it’s a celebration and gratitude thread. The same happened with Vulpera and no one cared.

6 Likes

Ideals of a traitor maybe! Pah!

A Goblin talking about selling out your integrity? Isn’t that THE defining characteristic of your race?

3 Likes

Seems like a good step in the right direction.
The customization options for Void Elves make sense, but it also means there’s really no excuse to now adding a proper High Elf allied race for alliance perhaps later on.
Giving the classes people want to play like paladin. A proper heritage armor and maybe the blue tattoo options people have shown. Some different hairstyles and such.

Then just pair it up with a proper San’layn allied race for the Horde.

Would be a great combo.

Then we just need Vrykul/Ogre and Broken/Mok’nathal added too.

Yay compromise! I’m all good, seems cool to me.

I don’t see them adding another allied race based on any existing core race to be fair. If anything, I can imagine them changing the concept of Void Elves to Exiled Elves so you can choose whether you want a Void Elf or a High Elf.

But who knows!

1 Like

Haha, yes.
Although it’s gonna be like 80% elves now lol

I largely agree with the sentiment with this thread.

I am excited for the customization that the Elves of both factions will be getting. I’m excited to be able to play a Void Elf closer in aesthetic to Alleria as well as being able to roleplay a “neutral” character as a person who plays both factions, I highly value these additions.

Hordeside I’m highly appreciative of the new hairstyles and eye colors coming as I’ll be giving my Mage violet eyes if the option is available. This being said congratulations to those who wanted to play a blue eyed Blood Elf for the Horde.

I also understand that this isn’t 100% High Elves being added as a people, and I also still support those asking for this, but I am greatly appreciative of these new options as they demonstrate a more objective response to controversial matters such as this, which is a step in the right direction.

3 Likes

It’s very cool. I’m glad most of the threads disappeared after a day or two, proving that giving the Alliance its rightful High Elf stuff is not the end of the World of Warcraft. Thanks to Blizz and everyone in the community for making it happen!

5 Likes

The fight is not over until the real high elves become playable

1 Like

Exactly!! The world didn’t end and a lot if people are now happy :hugs:

It is truly a great day!

Blue eyes (maybe purple) for belfs, and an option to be a high elf on Alliance!

Those who want the AR keep asking as they’re always preferred.

2 Likes