High Elf POSITIVITY Thread 😎

That’s a possibility and other avenue too. In the end as long as it’s the lore for the Alliance HEs joining the VEs. I for one am happy, and view this as a victory.

1 Like

I guess you guys can view it like that. Some of us wants the real deal though. gratz to you guys.

1 Like

I don’t get it, why don’t you play them? The real deal is there to be played, same as it’s been since TBC. No need for some spoiled run aways when the heirs of Quel’thelas are ready and waiting for you.

He wants the HEs who never joined the Horde. But for some reason if we get lore to allow that to be VEs that isn’t good enough either. And he’s also taken it upon himself to grief those who are happy about it. Which I don’t judge how anyone accepts or not accepts this news but at least let people be happy. No need to force your unhappiness onto others.

Oh, I knew that. But really. The stuff he’s been talking about here and in the Blue post thread is the stuff that puts my back up. The whole “I want the perfectly pure and good high elves (Oh, and please make the ones who commit atrocities be considered heroes for what they did) and the Horde can have the icky blood elves that are a laundry list of bad things I just made up”

I haven’t seen that, I’m a BE fan too so I disagree with it anyways. But I’m not going to stop anyone from wanting HEs as an AR but I’m looking at the bright side of what this is, as opposed to dwelling on what could have been which is what a lot of people are also doing.

And then there is this I saw too, so it just comes off like trying to rain on peoples victory. If you don’t consider it a victory you can go about restructuring your argument without trying to rain on the people who are happy.

About the Warfront idea.

I want Blood Mage and Spellbreaker armor.

Drops mic and walks off

3 Likes

Tell this to the priests.

1 Like

you’re wrong, sorry.

like i said, they cannot even touch each other without horrific pain and mind-wracking visions of the future. they try to channel the light like a paladin does, it either just won’t be granted to them, or it will kill them.

this isn’t like it is with undead casting the light. it hurts them, but only because the necromantic energies that prevent their soul from correctly binding with their body clashes with the light. hurts, but not ultimately deadly if not applied in a destructive manner.

this is a metaphysical clash on a whole other level.

Why is this a warfront idea though? Why can’t we get and want those armors without inviting mass grief to BE fans via Alliance extremists storming the forums to think the warfront is finally a chance to win Quel’thalas, until finally we find out what side wins in canon.

Maybe a good alternative is hoping we get this stuff from the pre patch? I’m trying to think of alternatives but I’m sure there are tons more.

a warfront is a good idea though.

gives the chance to get more thalassian armor, both alliance and horde themed, and updates quel’thalas finally.

i was hoping for one before they aborted the system, because i have several blood elves. no chance of that now.

They’re referring to some old datamined warfronts before blizzard abandoned warfronts.

1 Like

I’m kind of the same mind set, that its not a good idea for a Quel’thalas warfront.

1 Like

Well if warfronts are dead and we still want the armor maybe come up with new ways to get it.

2 Likes

you’re forgetting something though.

this is exactly fitting with the silver covenant’s mindset. this absolutely would fit their character.

they’re traitors of the worst caliber, which is why i’d never make one if they were playable. so yes, this would fit as a warfront.

Yes that would be preferable.

Dwelling on what could have been rather than how to move forward has always been an issue.

1 Like

They are probably never going to do a warfront like set of Armors again.

One of each armor type for each race was just amazing. We got some amazing Orc/Human/Forsaken/Night Elf sets for each armor class.

It was also the last shot we are going to see in a while of ever seeing a Silvermoon Update. Now it’s unlikely to ever be changed from the collection of Cardboard Cutouts it is now. Meant to stay an expansion specific thing like the Exodar is meant to be broken and crashed forever.

As for those types of people, you really need to ignore them. We got the same type of people since this whole thing started

2 Likes

Well I doubt Silvermoon will never receive an update. Or Exodar, people said HEs would never happen too and we’ve come pretty close.

If they already made the armors they can find a new excuse to give them if they wanted. The new excuse would be new ideas besides a warfront I don’t see an issue with not wanting a warfront but finding new avenues going forward if it’s such a big deal to have those armors.

They didn’t make the armors because the warfronts got cut.

Eversong/Silvermoon and Barrens/Thunder Bluff where likely designed to be the counterpoint to Stormguard and Darkshore. Being ones where the Horde won and pushed the Alliance back.

Well we have no idea for sure we’d have to sit for months to find out if we even won or not in the mean time the BE fans would be extremely griefed. And many BE fans not myself of course are already feeling slighted over losing the model. What I will say is adding this scenario of potential months of grief from alliance of taking Quel’thalas or not just seems mean.

And on top of that a moot point if the whole thing got axed. I don’t dwell on what could have been even when I wish for a specific outcome.