High Elf Compromise Celebration Thread

It would be awesome to see some of the antis change their mind on the topic too, now. Neither of us got exactly what we wanted, but we got a really good, satisfying compromise for both sides(at least imo). Hopefully in the future neither side will try to dismiss each others opinions.

2 Likes

Wait, what? so Velfs and Belfs are getting blue eyes? So, when Ion said the datamined blue eyes were for NPC’s he lied? shocking. Blizzard must be getting desperate if they are cracking the blue eye Elf emergency glass. I look forward to all the new AFK Velfs in major cities causing everything to chug. Huzzah.

And Velfs are getting Blood Elf skin tones as well.

Yes and no. He actually just tweeted about it awhile ago and said after that interview they had a meeting and discussed adding void elf/blood elf options for high elves and decided to do it.

1 Like

Here’s the link :slight_smile:

https://twitter.com/watcherdev/status/1266444241258950656?s=21

Oh, I see the thread is unflagged. I hope those who falsely flagged it got hit with the almighty banhammer.

2 Likes

I am happy to see it was restored.

3 Likes

Forgive them, Ranger General, for they know not what they do.

3 Likes

As I’ve said in the Discord this is a great win, I just hope people don’t go overboard with requests.

2 Likes

Hi, guys! I decided to pay one month subscription (with gold, of course), just to celebrate with you all!

11 Likes

But maybe not they’re hairstyles! mmmm… ppl with red tenticles!

Yayyy!!! Welcome to the party! :tada: :balloon: :confetti_ball: :partying_face:

6 Likes

We miss you Alamara.

4 Likes

I just wish I could have seen akstin’s face when he saw those new void elf screen shots lmfaoo :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Decent compromise. Congratulations to High elf community, despite all attempts to shut you down, you all prevailed and finally we are getting high elves (compromised version :p)

I can’t wait to make one for myself :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The HE wayfarers in the rift… the aesthetic customization to encompass the full range of diversity thats being introduced (ie: non blue options)! People can finally have their High Elf who never left the Alliance!

Personally I think I am going to play mine as one who after hearing of Alleria’s return, sought her out and decided to take up her ideals which include seeing the Void as a tool, and take on the name Void Elf! Basically one of the new High Elf wayfarers!

3 Likes

That’s exactly what I’ll be roleplaying as with my hunter! My mage though will be a half-elf (short eared), but will probably have a similar background.

1 Like

Woohoo compromise!!! :love_you_gesture: :sunglasses: :+1: :gift_heart: :100:

2 Likes

I’ve seen people suggest that BLizzard replace the tendrils with braided hair. I think that would be so awesome, especially for the new skin options. :eyes:

4 Likes

If they’re gonna get the Blood Elf skin tones, why not the Blood Elf hair?

1 Like