Hi Fieldarmy here

If I don’t leave, will you kill your father? Aren’t you afraid of thunder and lightning?

You escape from bg for real? wah I through I was joking. :rofl:

Twenty people shouted in the voice app to chase me. Not killed, so angry haha

To be honest we wanted Huamao more than anything.

I saw a clown escape from bg. When I getting won. And that clown sleep with his kill record. So warm, I made somebody feel so happy. :laughing:

Friends of US servers may not know. In the past, when PVP needed levels to obtain better equipment. These people from the field army are all going to spend money and find someone to fight on their behalf. Only then can I barely obtain equipment for 6/9 and 8/9. So this group of people needs to form 20 or 30 people in order to confront others. Hahahaha, bah, a bunch of garbage.

Your dad, every game, 40, 50 kills

lying~
mouth crapping~
and escaping~

This is what ppl saw. :laughing:

Ask me how the Alliance Hunter fans above became my fans. garbage

E S C A P E from bg.

I guess he s interesting in your mouth shots. :laughing:

I think of one time when I met a field army, a team. Let me kill a dog. It’s very funny. It can be seen that without a group, it’s just garbage :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

How strong.
But escape from bg. :joy:

You seem to have seen me run away many times. In fact, many times I have mercilessly tortured and killed your people in the presence. Until the end of the game. And I just won’t die. You’re so angry :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Were you around during SPM vs. Hydra?

SPM vs. DJL got a bit spicy after the recent war game.

I think it’s mainly because they’re unfamiliar with NA forum moderation. Plus, they might be arguing via Google Translate.

I guess they could switch to their native language, but maybe they’re being considerate of us English-only forum readers.

Bg forum regulars know you have to be more subtle and indirect with insults/trolling/flirting. Although Magdalum has been rather forward with his affection for Torturekilla lately.

3 Likes

Yo do in love with me. You even remember precious memories that I don’t know about
All i know about you is ppl saw you just run away from bg.
:rofl:

1 Like

Most mouth crapping has been in A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV). Its where we try to get the high score on mouth craps. But do go on. Might over take the replies in a day or so.

1 Like

No I wasn’t, I heard of Hydra in the past but only in the last few months have I become aware of all the EBG Lore.

I was there in the BG’s but I didn’t know these guys existed.

1 Like

Someone was so angry that they all came to email me and scold me. Just when the field army first arrived at the US server. I think it’s your dog who did it

The noble player will do it. They bite everything.

Players with dead people at home will join a group of twenty to thirty people on the voice channel to enter the battlefield