Hi Fieldarmy here

This is the horde from CN server~

Mouth Crapping everyday in everywhere~

Well, I’m glad everyone has fun.

6 Likes

He doesn’t know, it doesn’t matter to me. You can also boast in foreign communities, but in Chinese communities, you kind of field soldiers are nothing. Tell your community manager to show off at NGA and say that you have mistreated foreigners and won glory for your country

But kill record for you is very valuable. Like you care about me. lmao

Field dog, loves to eat my s h i t every day

OMG, why so spicy? I think you misunderstand my intentions here.

A big portion of the community thinks you guys multibox. Thats why you are getting reported so much. I am just trying to help you by having you state publicly for the record that Field Army doesn’t use multiboxers.

Stating that “you’re just a bunch of guys from hell” or “The Field Army doesn’t know what multboxing is” (of course you know what that is) doesn’t really answer the question.

All we want is a yes or no answer. It’s simple.

Thanks!

I don’t know about you guys, but NA Drama has nothing on CN drama it looks like. These guys fight.

10 Likes

Everyone thinks you’re an animal. lol

But you are.

This group of garbage players is at the bottom of the Chinese server

1 Like

I hear the bottom rung of Hell is populated by the fiercest demons.

4 Likes

The noble player left the bg in order to avoid death. jajajaja

A group of wild dogs huddled together for warmth, daring to call themselves the national team. Disgraced and thrown abroad

The noble player begins his fantasy. Am I a dream you can’t reach?

In the voice, 321 are arranged together. I’m out. Are you out? Out. GO GO GO for the alliance

And you leave the bg. lol

I’m laughing to death. The group can still be killed by two or three of us. Still imagining opponents, equal in number. But if they don’t know the same number of people, they will soon be killed as dogs, which is not uncommon.

It seems that kill records really are your most valuable thing. Then you escape the bg lol

I heard that the field army was beaten down on the TW server and couldn’t survive, which is notorious on Chinese forums. I can only go to the US server with my tail between my legs. Equal numbers cannot defeat tribes at all.

So why escape from bg? :rofl:

I just like it. You can’t stand me and you can’t kill me. Junk thing. LOL