Hi Fieldarmy here

Hello, everyone I would like to ask the horde premade when do they usually play(PST EST??)

Looking for a tough epic bg cuz i would like to put my teammates through the mill.

Thx

1 Like

I’ve seen them around 11pm EST and probably deep into 1-3AM.

So are you a multiboxer or people here just crazy?

Thx bud.
Just a bunch of guys from hell(CN server)

6 Likes

If only there was a BG environment that was competitive with another premade…hmmm too bad nothing like that exists in WoW…

13 Likes

/asking for a friend

How about giving us PUGs a heads-up on when your group-syncing adventures start and end (PST and EST, please)? That way, we can opt out of an uneven battle. You say you’re looking for a “tough epic bg,” but in reality, group syncing often ends up pitting you against a team of casual PUG players, not another organized group. By group syncing, you’re essentially undermining the spirit of fair competition that’s supposed to make these battlegrounds enjoyable for everyone.

17 Likes

There s another cn premade from horde. We use to against.

1 Like

I think Horde premades play at night during prime time.

So like 8 pm to 11 pm ET (5 pm to 8 pm PT).

I’m just guessing though. Maybe people in the Horde premades who like to face competition can give their actual times. Many of them prefer to roflstomp pugs for easy wins.

Edited: In this posts case: CST = China Standard Time (CST)

FieldArmy plays mostly in the ( 7AM - 11AM EST) (7PM-11PM CST)

for FieldArmy’s question:
Horde Premades start at about (7PM until 12AM EST) (7AM - 12PM CST)

Yeah, so they’re basically playing on opposite sides of the day. 12 hours apart.

thx byddy…

1 Like

Are these premades full for epic bgs? Can a returning scrublord at 437 gear get in on them? I am tired of getting crushed 80% of the time.

Hey there! Ever want to merc against some alliance premades? Prime time starts about 8pm cst. We could always use more competition.

1 Like

There’s no CN premade syncers from Horde that I know of during your game hours, but I occasionally join the 5 Horde from CN who pug during those hours, and that’s about it.

They do. We’ve been fighting for years

1 Like

CST might be a bit confusing in this thread.

Central Standard Time
China Standard Time

Oh wow! I did not know that there was a CST china standard time. My bad. Central standard time to be clear. Learned something new today! haha thanks

1 Like

Alliance only.

Surprised the multiboxing hasn’t gotten you banned yet.

1 Like

:man_facepalming: :person_facepalming: :woman_facepalming:

As much as I hate people who premade epic BGs, he does not multi box. Anyone can watch his chars they are not played by the same person