Hi Fieldarmy here

Wait did this dude really just edit his post to take a shot at me? Guess my sarcasm wasn’t detected…welp.

Unsupported, means that they are unable to help you if anything goes wrong, not that it is not allowed.

1 Like

i didn’t get all dressed up not to be erp’d!

1 Like

I saw you get mauled to death by a pack of poodles.

Poodles? I’ve only ever been mauled to death by a pack of crawler mines.

I prefer getting blown up by those than getting wiped by an Evoker and Discipline Priest in a 10v2 like you guys did haha.

…a pack of poodles :rofl: :rofl: :joy:

What’s it like to have to replenish buffs after death?

Not too bad since I don’t die often. What’s it like dying to 2 individuals with a 10 man group?

2 Likes

Not too bad since I don’t die in wpvp often. You mean kill two people from a group of 10?

Maybe not, honestly I don’t recall your name specifically, just your guild. Your guild is a hot mess considering the whole group wipes to two.

And no, I mean kill an entire group of 10 with only two people, aka me and an Evoker. (Or DH, depending on what he’s playing)

Maybe not. We split up at pvp points. Maybe you killed some of the other players one of ours.

I noticed something. You don’t seem to be coming to our shard anymore.

Either way. It was fun to meet you in wpvp

Blame the sharding, not me. I don’t back down from shards filled with Alliance. :stuck_out_tongue:

Not like I stalk you guys and know what specific shard you’re in when the game creates so many.

Maybe our shard has too many mastiffs.

Nah, I’m on Bleeding Hollow, 90% of the time I have to go into group finder to find shards with Alliance. I can’t help it if no one has a group up. My normal shards are all Horde with little to no Alliance. :sob:

We’ll visit bleeding hollow sometime. We switched over at least ten more shards. Strangely enough there were very few hordes.

1 Like

Nobody is answering your question. :cry:

I just saw this in GD:

1 Like

neither is disbanding a whole community , booting players for zero reason and poaching members from horde premade communities !

But ppl still do that anyway ! :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

3 Likes

there is usually only 1 active horde premade (and its partial) vs at least 6 on alliance running at most times. so if you actually want to face another premade, you will have to man up and go horde.

3 Likes

1 active horde premade im pretty sure ive vs more then 1 active lol

Horde still running 12+ healers to cover for player deficiency? Or is that not the play any more?

1 Like