Hi Fieldarmy here

Hello everyone! Just your friendly nuisance to society in pvp here to greet you on this find Friday! Hope all is well!

Just curious, how many active Horde premades are there? From my experience, I’ve only found myself grouped in premades with DLJ or SAS. And most times when we do win against Alliance premades, a lot of people claim they’re just pugs too. What’s the real count?

ROFL, never been in a match with 12 healers on my team. That would be nice. Although, too many healers can be a prob also.

2 Likes

as far as i know of theres only RR and these new field army peeps for alliance . I dont consider BSG a premade at all . So prob is mostly just pugs . I just mostly run solo

2 Likes

i can vouch for this cuz when im usually vs you and mortality i only see like 7 heals at most . Unless theres some secret group that i just dont vs .

1 Like

SAS were notorious for doing it. Then DJL copied them.

That was a cool game guys. Ggs army

1 Like

Based on observation if a team happens to have a LOT of healers for some reason it’s really just down to luck. As Cidik mentioned, too many healers can also sometimes be a detriment.

1 Like

To be fair. Didn’t encounter too many premade from the horde tonight.

2 Likes

im unsure but it is 1 am my time and i am on west coast so many might be east coast so they might be asleep possibly hard to say for sure .

Never met a healer I didn’t want to take home with me.

whaaaa

https://imgur.com/a/jX9BrWN

1 Like

Nope, we go with whatever we have. We don’t deliberately stack any class.

Oh, forgot to say to Fieldarmy that your comment about “your ma dry” was hysterical. But I get silenced for a week for far milder things…

1 Like

he doesnt multibox . Leave him alone they are cool .

Try saying “Shut up mage” That one got me a week.

3 Likes

I have said “you ma dry” more times than I care to admit since he said that

2 Likes

marathon of wsg

Me too :stuck_out_tongue: I’ve raid warning’d it for fun :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Sure if it’s one or two games it’s luck. If you consistently see it over multiple queue sessions, that isn’t luck. That’s intent.

but thats the thing tho im usually always against cidik and mort and they usually only have 7 heals at max . its not liek im not queuing epics its all i do .