Have you cleaned out your bags yet?

Absolutely.

Yes.

Many alts done, I’d do a lot more - like Bank Reagent bags but Guild Banks are borked right now so they have to stay on the characters.

I do this for every expansion but between Remix and those Bullions I’ve slacked a little and did it later than I normally would, guild bank thing didn’t help.

2 Likes

Oh my… I haven’t played in a while… I had heard this, but figured it would be fixed by now.

I always keep my bags clean. I get all twitchy when there’s stuff in there I don’t need.

4 Likes

Not as far as I’m aware, but they are aware of it at least. I’m hoping for a fix sooner rather than later.

I’m in 2 minds.

1: I’m a little miffed that there could be the possibility that I will lose so much stuff.

2: I’m a little happy that there could be the possibility that I will lose so much stuff :rofl: clean slate and all that!

1 Like

I knew there was something I forgot to add to my to do list. I’m so bad at getting rid of stuff. I usually just get bigger bags and throw things in the bank or send them to alts, just in case I need them later on alts :grin: I really should do a deep cleaning on all my characters - it’ll probably take a week though :rofl:

1 Like

Cleaned out my bags and my bank.

1 Like

Deep cleaning on all my toons and their bags, bank bags etc took a hot minute. Some were still in their garrison (this toon) from WoD.

I had not heard about the guild bank thing (other than removal of gold). What is going on w/that? I have a guild banking toon but have not tackled cleaning it out yet.

1 Like

I have many white items… letters… envelopes… things that barely have a description… I’m sure they are for something I meant to complete eventually XD

3 Likes

Most of my characters have almost completely empty bags and reagent banks, and I made about 50,000 gold clearing out my warbank.

2 Likes

A blue over in CS has commented that they are aware but I’m not digging that one up right now.

1 Like

Cleaned out my bags, crafted the best speed boots possible with minor speed enchant, enchanted all my gear, grabbed every speed consumable along with any others that will help me leveling.

2 Likes

Also, as a reminder, most hearthstones are toys now, so you can delete the default hearthstone for one more inventory spot!

1 Like

As a self-proclaimed auction hall goblin, my bags are always very tidy. I’m going with the “business as usual” approach to storage and sales.

1 Like

Thanks – most of my stuff in my banking toon’s guild bank is so old I’m not sure if anything is missing - I’d ever know. I took all the money out and have it on the actual character rather than in the GB until I am sure that GB’s are safe again – guess I should fire up the GB character and take out anything of value until fixed.

2 Likes

Yep and just have some shovels in there to go dirt pile looting and chest looting while waiting on TWW to come up at 6pm EDT today…also waiting on my Grocery order from Wally world…fresh Gallon of Milo’s Ice Tea and a fresh cooked Lemon Pepper Rotisserie Chicken for dindin tonight…

2 Likes

I can relate - I have all kinds of letters and all the clues from the Secrets quests still lol. I still regret selling my picture from the Winterspring Frostsaber quest :sob: I was new and clueless - and needed bag space ironically lol

2 Likes

Well I fired up the GB toon, logged in, opened the GB bank - and what do you know…
not a single thing in there.

The only thing I can recall that of any value was a bunch of 33 or 35 slot bags and lots of old enchanting mats – glad I took out all the money a couple of week ago.

Sigh

1 Like

From what I can tell from Bug Reports comments, gold was fine, it’s just been items disappearing.

I have 3 Personal Guild banks, 90% of it is gone. I mean, it is what it is, I can’t do anything besides report it, and I have. We’ll just have to see what happens!

2 Likes

According to Kaivax, it’s not gone, you just can’t see it. And Blizzard is working out a fix. He even said they know what the problem is, they’re just working on a way to roll out the solution to live servers. Obviously I don’t know their code base or their database but clearly there’s some large complication that’s keeping them from being able to just hotfix it immediately.

4 Likes

I do tend to save WAY too much. I enjoy going back and doing older content to get the rest of the transmogs or whatever.

I am proud of myself right now though. I just finished cleaning up my main char before server maint shut down.

• Reagent bag - EMPTY
  • Stuff either moved to warband bank, deleted, used, or a few things went into my own bank.
  • Bag slots = 130
  • Food and buff stuff prepped
  • Extra buff food I want to use up located and staged
  • Items repaired, transmog set, dragon matching mount done

I THINK my main is ready.

Yes, they are working on the Guild bank display bugs. There was an update on the CS forum the other day.

3 Likes