Guild bank missing items - what happened?

I first wrote them a ticket, they responded with this:

Your ticket has received the following response:

Hello,

For situations regarding missing items, keep in mind that you can always use our handy Item Restoration page.

Sold, disenchanted, or scrapped gear pieces can be restored in the Item Restoration page. Any recently sold items can be restored by speaking to any vendor in-game and opening the Buyback tab.
Stackable items such as consumables and reagents sold or used by mistake cannot be restored. Collectibles learned by mistake cannot be unlearned.

If you are missing an item, consider if:

• The item was put in the bank, Void Storage, or guild bank.
  • The item was a collectible and was learned (mounts, pets, heirlooms, or toys).
  • The item was sold.
  • The item was a consumable and was used by mistake (potion, food, etc.).
  • The item was a reagent and was spent on a craft or upgrade.
  • The item was a gear piece disenchanted or scrapped.
  • The item was a token or currency and was exchanged for something else.

Sometimes an item may not be missing, but a damaged UI element or inventory manager addon is causing a display issue: try resetting your UI to solve this:
SUPPORT LINK

Keep in mind that Customer Support is unable to restore any missing items.
Thank you for your understanding.

So, I followed up and explained it’s not just on my end, everyone in my guild see’s an empty bank. I asked for something to be done… this was the reply:

Hello, game master Arcaxenosi here, thanks for contacting us!

Apologies for taking a bit longer than normal to respond.

I completely understand the frustration over the missing Guild bank items, especially if you are missing lots of materials or if the items are really old.

This is currently under investigation by the developer team and our QA.

SUPPORT LINK HERE (won’t allow me to add a link)

Make sure that you provide this feedback via a bug report, in-game or via the official forums.

Please accept my apologies for this issue, it will be looked into, as soon as possible.

I hope this answers your ticket.

Have fun!

So, I have a feeling everything’s gone and I doubt any of it will be returned, ever. :frowning:

4 Likes