Have you cleaned out your bags yet?

So what do you do at the start of a new expansion? Do you just wantonly clean out your bags and vendor everything you can? Drag it out and delete it all? Or are you a horder and put it in one of the various storage spots? Inquiring minds want to know.

2 Likes

omg. did I!

I have so much space that I have a bit of an itch to fill it again. I think I may be able to forego using classic banking. I’m going to see.

3 Likes

Going to start my clean-up today! Let’s see what I’m hoarding…

1 Like

laughs hysterically

Clean out bags :rofl:

6 Likes

I have nuked everything in bags and bank bags –
Sold what I could
Vendor’d what didn’t sell
deleted what the vendor didn’t even want
and left with some nonsense gear from past xpacs that were “legendries” I can’t delete, sell or otherwise destroy.

6 Likes

Sold what I could sell and pretty much deleted everything else.

1 Like

I generally throw everything in the bank then vendor at level cap the previous stuff

1 Like

I have already cleaned out my bags and quest logs.

1 Like

This is my plan. I had to take some vacation or lose it so I took it today and tomorrow. Going to spend my morning going through and cleaning out all of my crafters bags to get ready for tonight.

I organize my bank and bags. selling what I can, etc…I need more bankspace though. This hunter is almost full up…Possible hoarding tendencies.

2 Likes

Spent some time last night cleaning and organizing my inventory. Feels good remembering what an empty bag looks like, for a little while, at least. DF threw so much stuff at us. Hopefully TWW isn’t as bad about that.

1 Like

You’d be amazed what I found. I cleaned out all my toons, guild bank, etc.

Original items from WoD, Items from MoP, past anniversary gifts from Blizzard that were never opened and some things I don’t even know where they came from.

2 Likes

I sold everything I could on the AH, then what I could on a vendor, then threw out everything else. I have about 3 tabs of mail, for expired auctions. I am leaving it in the mail box to just disappear. I am done with it. Go away.

1 Like

#sigh… this is the one I have problems doing… cause if I get bored I want to go back and complete stuff that I didn’t finish, but hate searching for the quests. lol I’m a quest horder.

2 Likes

I did, then I played a bit more afterwards and messed them up again :confused:

2 Likes

I’ve needed to for a very very long time. I had two guild banks, and 49 character banks and personal bags. Some with stuff from 15 years ago.

The Warband bank encouraged me to do so. I had no idea it would take me two days. I was playing in between that but while I was queued up for those last attempts at legendaries, but still…

But it felt soooo good. Hopefully, I can keep it less chaotic…

1 Like

100% did the same except didn’t leave any mail…

Now I got to remember how to kill off that stupid beer monthly thing. God I had that thing sooooooo bad. I think you can get something during brewfest to stop the sub.

3 Likes

Since I can only like your post once… I have to quote you to, to give another thumbs up.

2 Likes

Bags clean, bank organized, quest log clear, mogs all set… I am ready!!

2 Likes

Yes! I got rid of almost everything DF related. Was even too lazy to go to rep vendors so I just deleted that stuff.

Now if only I knew what to do with all this artisans mettle!? That and simple flour is all that’s in my reagent tab right now. :upside_down_face:

1 Like