Have you actually reported anyone?

Bots bots bots. I can handle pretty much any kind of verbal nonsense, I’m used to the toxicity in this game and played before they actually did anything about it. But bots get on my nerves.

1 Like

Selling reserved names to Dracthyr.

Idk if I can report all those pokemon, there’s 10, 000 of them on MG Ally trade :rofl: Best solution when going ally for anything, mute trade. :face_exhaling:

You sound like you report a lot

7 Likes

I really don’t report a lot. People don’t usually go that far over the lines. Then again, I don’t tend to play prime time and when I am around, I don’t sit in cities. I go play.

BUT if I am in a city and someone does decide to get really over the top I will report. I will also answer questions, help people, and even direct them to the CS forum if I can’t handle it in chat. I did so yesterday with someone who needed help getting an old account back. I did not want to leave them to the mercy of Trade (who was actually trying to be good mostly that second).

This thread for the record. We got the person all sorted out when they could post on CS instead of asking in Trade.

1 Like

I saw you mention the twitch ad thing. Is it against the rules to post a link to your twitch if you’re doing like viewer runs or giveaways? I assume so, but a couple of those got me a bunch of free m+ 15 runs in BFA. I actually liked it(assuming they didnt just spam it)

1 Like

I only report when people use expletives directed at me as an insult.

Yes, it is advertising. Any advertising or promotions of outside websites via the game or forums is not allowed.

If Blizz wants to promote them, they will do it on the launcher or in articles they post.

They don’t want their platforms to be used for promotion of things they have not reviewed or approved.

1 Like

Yeah, I figured. The guys that did it didn’t seem to ever get in trouble though so I guess people didn’t care enough as they were giving away free m+ runs

For whatever reason I seem to find people advertising boosts in /1 and /2 whenever Im in Org.

I report them because I don’t wanna see that and Blizz literally made a place for it.

2 Likes

Blizz does crack down on those adverts if reported though which leads to threads here and on CS about “why can’t I advertise my social media on your platform” posts. Heh.

We have had many.

1 Like

Besides for obvious spam, and ppl who talk about self harm. Nah !!

Mostly bots but occasionally someone starts dropping n bombs in public with hard Rs, or starts up homophobic rants. One rare occasion some dude was quoting the bible and getting a lil zealous.

Cursewords? I let them slide, cuz it’s OCE and they don’t bother me.

1 Like

??? how is that reportable

This is how you get a game where nobody talks at all. If you dont like that just block them, reporting seems like a miss report and just wasting blizzard time, if you dont like people just talking “Lots of people talk about politics outside of video games” block them. Wasting blizzard support time honestly .

I reported somebody that spammed a variation of the N word multiple times.

4 Likes

Most of these comments seem to be from insufferable whiners

1 Like

I reported a guy whose name was just a weird way to spell the N word, like it was extremely obvious what he was doing. He 100% got flagged for a name change I bet lol.

1 Like

one time i reported someone who told me to f off and go kill myself for saying draenei are evil.

3 Likes

Suicide baiting (I don’t care if they are “joking”) is completely unacceptable. I haven’t witnessed it myself but if someone is told to stop a few times, their butt is getting reported. I usually ignore most things if I do spot it… My policy is if you don’t like it, ignore it. They’re always going to be people that say stuff you don’t like and what not. Reporting should be the last resort.

1 Like

except i actually have suicidal tendacies and have attempted suicide once before. so if someone tells me to go kill myself i might end up actually doing it.

I report inappropriate names all the time