Happy pride month! Hope to see in-game events!

Pretty sure we killed pride in siege of orgrimmar

2 Likes

Why are you flagging the OP? It is a legit post! Happy Pride Month :heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :brown_heart: :black_heart:

4 Likes

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Iā€™d just like to play the game without your or someone elseā€™s sexuality becoming the topic of discussion. Thanks.

12 Likes

Yes, a month where a bunch of corporations that donā€™t actually give a damn pandering to people who feel the need to define themselves by who they sleep with.

11 Likes

Iā€™ve never seen someone go so all-in on a Matilda reference before. Cheers to you and your hammer throw skills.

1 Like

Guys, Tuullnn and the LGBT community has decided to include me, a cis white straight male, in their parades. Please stop reporting his awesome posts.

1 Like

As i told you before, on the Proudmoore server thereā€™s a pride run. You can even organize one on another server (preferably a different time/day) if you like. But honestly if youā€™re NOT satire then iā€™d be surprised.

i donā€™t want to see Activizard-made events. Itā€™s better to leave it up to the players.

Happy June to every single person on earth except for the ā€œTā€™sā€.

I have my reasons.

1 Like

Does anyone really pay attention to all of these different celebration months? Every month is some new celebration. I have a hard enough time trying to keep track of my family and friends birthdays.

3 Likes

The day really doesnā€™t matter, but some people really seem to think it does. Good for them, and I hope it makes them feel good!

I mean, I donā€™t care. If it makes someone happy and it doesnā€™t hurt anything, then Iā€™m all for it. Iā€™ll sign whatever you need me to. Have a great day! I just personally donā€™t care to take part in it, but thatā€™s just because Iā€™m lazy and donā€™t pay attention to most events. Hell, Iā€™ve played WoW since 2004 and I still havenā€™t completed the holiday achievements. :joy:

1 Like

Thereā€™s 2 LGBT+ months at this point, October being the 2nd one which i found out last October.

i think thereā€™s a month/day for just about everyone and everything at this point.

October is Halloween and basic white girl drink (pumpkin spice latte) season. We canā€™t keep squeezing in these other celebrations. Lol

Wait, what?

I get 2 days a year for my birthday, and fatherā€™s day, and they get 1/3rd of the alphabet and 1/6th of the year? Thatā€™s not even close to right by any standard.

2 Likes

Happy Pride month to all!
:heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :brown_heart:

3 Likes

Youā€™re either with us or youā€™re against us :sunglasses:

/s

1 Like

Flagged for spam. You know the drill everyone. Flag, ignore/mute and donā€™t feed the troll.

9 Likes

There is no need for your abusive post. I feel sad for you.

1 Like

I fully expect you to be here. sigh What you are doing is against the code of conduct. You keep trolling all LGBTIQ+ threads. Constantly, 24/7. Is your life so bad? Why canā€™t you find a better way to spend your life?

1 Like

Can you even troll a troll thread? :thinking:

1 Like