[H/A][9/9H][4/9M] Barthilas <MDMA Strats> | 2 Night Raid (AOTC / Mythic) | M+ Lovers | Recruiting DH/Enh Shaman

MDMA Strats are recruiting for all 10.2 content!

About Us
MDMA Strats are a semi-casual mid-core group of mates that started up raiding during Shadowlands, achieving AOTC within the first week or two of each patch and slowly progressing into Mythic raiding beyond that. Over the course of Dragonflight we have achieved a noteworthy progression arc, achieving 6/8M in 10.0 and 5/9M collectively as a raid in 10.1 (with 8/9M achieved individually - see below).

At MDMA Strats, we’ve built a tight knit community of people from varying backgrounds and we are looking for more to reinvigorate our raid team for 10.2. Due to a variety of reasons, we had to take a break as a guild from raiding halfway through 10.1, and we are looking to rebuild our core raiding team to once again step into Mythic raiding in 10.2. While the MDMA Strats team stopped at 5/9M, players branched out to a number of other guilds to help with their respective progression, with members achieving a range of experience up to 8/9M in 10.1.

Beyond raiding, MDMA Strats has a strong M+ culture, with multiple teams running M+ at varying levels, from the weekly 16’s all the way up to 25+. While we certainly aren’t known for our PVP prowess, there are some that indulge in crushing the souls of fellow players.

10.2 Aspirations
MDMA Strats are recruiting all classes and specs for 10.2 raiding. While we will always aim for CE, we haven’t quite got there yet. What you can expect from us is a semi-relaxed but fun raiding environment, a strong out of WoW community (Discord is particularly active), banter, and somewhere to thrive diving into some of the more difficult content that the game has to offer.

We are looking for people who are:

• Competent and confident in their class
  • Can adjust playstyles based on being put under pressure
  • Work well with the team
  • Good with banter

Raid Schedule
MDMA Strats is a 2 night a week raiding guild, raiding Wednesday and Sunday from 1900-2200ST. As Heroic becomes farm content, we will tend to run these raids on a non-raid day (such as Friday or Saturday).

[01 Jan 24 Update]: Currently recruiting:

Healers [1]:
Mistweaver Monk
Discipline Priest

DPS [1-2]:
Balance Druid
Feral Druid
Augmentation Evoker
Enhancement Shaman
Havoc Demon Hunter

Contact
If MDMA Strats feels like it could be the place for you in 10.2, feel free to reach out using my Btag (Rahms#11553) or on Discord (rahms).

Shameless bump. Looking for boyfriend(s).

Have plastic brain? No problem. Check us out x

Ever felt how satisfying it is to kill a boss with one person left alive? MDMA Strats.

Amirdrassil is just around the corner. Come smash pixels with us.

5/7 perfect banter guaranteed.

I rate it here.

On Wednesday’s we wear pink :slight_smile:

Any healers in chat?

Hype for 10.2 got you looking for a new home? Check us out.

Priority spots for Mage/Hpal/DH. All applications considered!

Still looking for someone to make healthbars go :eyes:

We’ve got some room for the following classes:

Holy Paladin
Resto Shaman

Mage
Arms/Fury Warrior
Shadow Priest
Enhancement Shaman
Aug Voker

^What the smooth one said.

We are still in need of a mage to fill our final slot. Come fill our hole! :eggplant:

We are still looking for the following to round out our team:

Shadow Priest
Enhancement Shaman
Augmentation Evoker
Holy Paladin

Current Ret Pally, looking to either move to heals or move back to my 10.1 main enhance shaman/resto shaman, are you still looking for either?

Hey Sheafie, hit me up on discord (rahms) or Bnet (Rahms#11553) to have a chat - both of these have some potential in our lineup (flex healers get me excited).

Still got space for:

Fat Warrior DPS
Enh Shaman
AugVoker

1 Healer (pref Hpal or Rsham, but will consider all applications)

Currently 7/9H

Still looking for the above - especially a healer!