LF OCE guild to push m+ and get into raiding [A] Frostmourne

Playing on and off since launch, mainly focused on PVP until BFA when I shifted to m+. I recently returned to the game a couple of months ago during patch 10.1. Maining MW Monk, I’ve been healing in pugs, currently at ~2.4k io with 443ilvl, mostly BiS. Will likely push to 2.5-2.6k before 10.2.

Also have a Veng/Havoc DH fully geared and in the 2k range + multiple alts. Happy to main whatever is required but pref to push the monk.

Looking to join a relaxed and friendly community to break free from the pug life. My goal is to dive deeper into m+ and get involved in heroic raiding. I’m willing to commit to a schedule and learn mechanics. Available via Discord.

Will xfer realms if required.

Cheers

Bnet: delts#11663
disc: delts#6908

Hi, sent you a friend request in disc. I think Anarchy inc might be a good fit. We are an AOTC and social guild. We enjoy M+ as well plus achievement and mounts :grin:

We are on Dath’remar and raiding Thu/Sun 8pm-10pm ST.

Hi Legging,

MDMA Strats is both a fun community for the casual and no-so-casual (and everything in between). If moving to Barthilas is on the cards, check us out!

Hi leggings

Sanguine on cael/nag/saurf are looking for a solid healer to complete our team of 20, we are a heroic raiding guild who always gets aotc but this tier we got it to early and got heaps bored so we are going to be casually/for fun be doing some mythic bosses next tier. We raid Friday/sat 830-1130pm st.

A lot of us run a lot of m+ 9 of us are about 2700 and most are above 2k so should always have a group around as well

Feel free to add me on bnet if you want to discuss further scrankit#6808