443 Dev Evoker LFG Casual or semi hardcore!

Hi all looking for a nice casual or semi hardcore raiding guild for the upcoming 10.2 patch
I have 3/9M exp from this patch but I’m looking more for a guild that likes to have fun with the raid patch and not worrying so much on progression

Also love doing keys with people so I hope your guild will too :slight_smile:
Btag: Acariara#1963
Discord: acariara

1 Like

Hi Lensaris,

Take a look at my ad for MDMA Strats, could be the place for you :slight_smile:

Hey Lensaris!

I’m from the guild SINTI on Barthilas OCE looking to recruit for AOTC 10.2 and for M+. We are cross-realm, so we have guildies on Barth, Frosty & Khaz and looking to expand! We are a semi-hardcore guild from the sense that we aim to complete AOTC early on in the season, however, we are also considered casual as we aren’t one of those guilds that have a fanny attack when you can’t make it to one raid night after coming to all the rest. We also have guildies on Barth/Frosty/Khaz running 22+ keys at the moment and a lot of our guildies that took a break during 10.1 hopping back on.

We raid Monday & Thursday 8-10:30 pm AEDT (server time).

You can find more details about SINTI here - Barthilas LF Raiders AOTC 10.2 Raiding.

If any of the above interests you, I’ve added you on Discord, but feel free to reach out on battle.net if you need (fezleme#1437).

Hey, I’m Stokie from Aiming to be Average on Barthalis. We’re a fun and friendly guild with great banter. We raid 7:45-10:30pm AEDT Mondays and Wednesdays. We have guild M+ groups going most other nights. Want any more info let me know :slight_smile:

Battletag eikots#1988
Discord eikots#2958

Interested in having a chat if you’re keen.

HI Len

Sanguine on cael/nag/saur we are exactly what you are looking for, semi hardcore for aotc prog. Very chill can play any class you want, just know your class no need for min/max. We raid Friday/sat 830-1130pm AEST, got people that love doing keys mostly 2k + but 8-10 of us are 2.7K so should always find a group around for keys.

We did get aotc early this tier and got bored so this new tier we are going to do some mythic prog but its just fun and casual.

If youre interested feel free to add me on bnet scrankit#6808