Resto Sham/Evoker LF Raiding and M+ Guild

Hey all, I’m looking for a good place to call home in 10.2 Season 3, somewhere that enjoys Raiding and especially M+.

Wed/Thurs/Sun work well, any time between 7:30pm-11:00pm AEST/AEDT.

I’m mainly focused on Keys especially during Season 2, even though they were fairly miserable. Wouldn’t mind stepping more into the new Mythic Raid if the new tier is enjoyable enough.

Primarily looking for an environment where people know how to have a good time while getting content done, one with a strong m+ scene aswell would be amazing.

If you want to talk, feel free to add me. I’ve also got a fairly decent pocket hunter who is currently looking for somewhere new too, if you’d like to hear about them feel free to ask.

MayorQuimby#1288

Hey choco,

Bunch of like minded people who know how to get $hit done is what MDMA Strats is all about. Take a look at our ad and feel free to get in touch if you’re interested!

Hey mate. My team recruiting on Valhalla Frostmourne. We have some cutting edge experience and are a combination of 5/9 and 8/9 Mythic raid team from past season. Send me a DM on discord .psalms