6/9 mythic exp raider LFG mythic prof guild 10.2

Used to raid BM hunter for mythic progression this true, had some irl commitments and issues to resolve and had to take a step back from raiding, have a few logs on this guy aswell as a few from when i returned briefly for a friend as a tank for a few of their kills.

Looking primarily for a 10.2 guild as I am re rolling into Balance Druid with a bear OS

Preferably late night raiding guild after 7:30 Idm when it finishes, happy to have a chat etc answer any questions would prefer a guild progressing in mythic with aims of hitting CE trying to get that elusive CE that’s evaded me for awhile,

But yeah any questions feel free to ask away just leave bnet or discord and I’ll get in contact.

1 Like

Hey Mate, we might have a spot for you on barth. Add me Rembeast#1389 or Discord: Icefang9540

Hey Truffledore!

You would be a perfect fit in our raid group.

Id like to chat more with you in discord.

Discord: Ogre_XD#9378

Hi Truffledore

MDMA Strats could be the guild for you! Feel free to reach out if you’re still looking for a home :slight_smile:

Hey mate. My team recruiting on Valhalla Frostmourne. We have some cutting edge experience and are a combination of 5/9 and 8/9 Mythic raid team from past season. Send me a DM on discord .psalms