[H - Zul'jin] <Still Sane> 3/12m Recruiting for Weds/Thurs 8-11pm EST

Still Sane is a newly formed guild, we’re building a roster from the ground up.

Our leadership core is 6/12m currently with past CE experience.

We have cleared 3/12m as a guild.

Our approach is to raid twice a week, clear as much as we can on a limited schedule.

We’re currently recruiting all roles

We’re interested in groups of players, main’s switching and people looking to take the step from AoTC into mythic raiding. This is a chance for a fresh start.

We raid 8-11pm Eastern Time, Wednesday and Thursday.

Mythic plus is also a big priority for us and a few of us are into PvP.

Add jmon13#1882 on Btag if you are interested, I will answer any other questions you may have.

Good ol Monday morning, need more coffee

Hello Blitz

Good Afternoon all

Still looking for people, can even be insane, makes it more fun :upside_down_face:

Hump day is here, and we are still recruiting

Looking for all dps/healers still. And tanks, maybe.

Good morning recruitment forums

Looking for another healer or 2 and a few dps. We will be raiding mythic next week.

Remember, you don’t need to be sane to join in the fun

Friday morning recruitment

Just looking for a healer and a couple more dps. Going to be in mythic on Thursday

Helloooooooooooooo recruitment forums, we are still recruiting

Still looking for a few dps/healers!

Good morning all! Happy Reset Day

Tuesday is here and the weekly M+ chest did not disappoint, on that note we are still recruiting. Insane or sane, both types :upside_down_face:

Raiding tonight, looking for a few more dps!

I would definitely be interested in doing dps for you! Although I’m not sure I am high enough Item level: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/bonechewer/pychicdaisy

Hey Pychicdaisy, You’re going to need a bit more gear, feel free to message me if you’d like to join and hang out though

Still out here recruiting, come join the fun