Looking for a new home

hi i have a 473 ret pally with prot offspec and a 470 enhancement/ele shaman 11/12 heroic exp looking for a guild raids tues-thurs starts at 8pm est

Hey there! ORCA 2/12M on Dalaran Alliance is currently recruiting any exceptional and progression minded dps to join our pod roster. We raid on a relaxed 9 hour weekly schedule T/W/Thu 8-11 PM EST. Our raids are led by a former US Top 50 raider, and our environments are relaxed but serious when it comes to killing these bosses. We are wrapping up BfA in prep for Shadowlands. In the 3 weeks that we have raided we achieved 12/12N, 12/12H and currently at 2/12M the first day we stepped into mythic. We run M+ keys off raid and pvp on Friday nights.

If this sounds interesting to you, I look forward talking to you more on bnet or discord. My bnet is Kae#11715 and my discord is Kae#4869 (Case sensitive)

***Hefty*** - Currently 5/12M

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 10pm -1am est (7pm -10pm pst)

Recruitment Needs:

We are currently open to all classes and specs but the following are high priority:

Warlock
Mage
Balance Druid (bonus if you play Resto too)
Elemental Shaman (bonus if you play Resto too)

About us:
Formerly Perseverance of Sargeras, Hefty is an adult (21+) late night Horde raiding guild on Area 52. Currently 5/12M, some might describe us as semi-casual, others as semi-hardcore, but we like to think of ourselves as somewhere in the middle.

Most of us have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere. There’s lots of guilds out there where numbers are all that matter. Being a part of Hefty means being a part of a team where we recognize there’s a person behind every toon.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle as many mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere.

Requirements:

Item level 460+
Cloak 12+
Rank 3 essences
Working Mic
Ability to take constructive criticism and occasionally sit for a fight as required
A positive, team attitude

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Mintyburst#1948
Osonox#1265

We could use a good elemental shaman for our 1 day a week raid team let me know what you think

Hi Cliche,

We’re a newly formed guild on Zul’jin building our roster.

Looking for all dps classes at the moment to push into mythic.

not sure if we start too late for you

Cupcakes and BDSM 12/12H AOTC is now recruiting to fill our raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and ranged dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and verteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.