[H] [Skeram] <Dirty> (NAXX:11/15) WE HAVE ROOM FOR YOUR CREW!

:space_invader: DIRTY IS RECRUITING!!! (NAXX: 11/15):space_invader:

:crossed_swords: We are looking for more exceptional players to round out our core team for Naxx progression. Come be apart of the most exciting progression kills in all of Classic! Join a guild where you’ll make a difference. Weds-Thurs 7:45-11:15 EST and Loot Council loot system.

:coffin: Guild falling apart but want to keep the boys together? We have Core raiding spots open for you and your friends!

:four_leaf_clover: Under geared? No problem! We actively run 20 mans and MC! We can catch you up no problem!

:rotating_light: Immediate spots available:

:shield: OT

:chains: Resto Shaman x2

:mechanical_arm: DPS War/ :crystal_ball: Mage

:pray: Priest

If you would like further details on our raiding philosophy or what we expect from our core members feel free to DM me on discord.

Discord: Sharpzy#5534

JOIN UP TODAY!

https://discord.gg/evy483kM

2 Likes

sejj approved.

1 Like

heck yea the official sejj seal of approval. dm me if you wanna talk deets about joining up! :fire:

Team Dirty. Let’s go!!

1 Like

The man the myth the legend ladies and gentlemen

Great guild! Love playing with these people.

1 Like

Yo dude! Look it’s Redz! We love you too dog

1 Like

Solid core that hasn’t skipped a beat since launch day, which should tell you a lot. Diehard Downton Abbey fans are welcome.

1 Like

:heart: hahaha. Thanks mahk! Appreciate ya bro!

So hyped for Naxx!!! Come kill KT with us.

1 Like

Y’all taking rerolls?

1 Like

Definitely! DM me on Discord @ Sharpzy#5534 we can talk more! Thanks for reaching out!

Hell yeah Quid! Let’s go!!!

Also, Dirty loves and respects our healers! Let’s go!

Let’s get y’all some Core spots before Naxx drops! Hit me up! Discord: Sharpzy#5534

4/15 first night! We got good practice in on Patchwerk. Going for 9+ bosses next lockout!

OT and 1 resto shaman roles have been filled! Still recruiting all dedicated raiders for the remainder of classic!

Still recruiting!

Discord is: Sharpzy#5534

Awesome group of guys I joined up with them back when AQ was announced. I would highly suggest if any groups of people are interested to come and give it a look!

1 Like