(H) Warrior LF possible guild

I’m a fury warrior or fury prot warrior looking for a possible guild. My current raid has a lost a lot of people, and i don’t think its going recover, currently i am 12/15 in naxx. I would prefer nights after 8pm EST or 6pm PST and Can’t raid Tues or Sun

1 Like

Is there any chance your schedule will change in the future? We raid Tues/Wed and fit your preferred time 8:30 - 12:30 EST

Bombardier#5676 is my discord if you ever want to reach me and talk details

Yo man! Those days work perfect for us! We raid Weds/Thurs. My guild is in need of warriors super bad right now. We have immediate Core spots for you and your friends! We are currently 11/15. Add me on Discord: Sharpzy#5534

Here’s the link to my recruitment post for further details: [H] [Skeram] <Dirty> (NAXX:11/15) WE HAVE ROOM FOR YOUR CREW!

Hey Gojirah! Mind Games is looking for a few more dps for Raid 2. Both raid teams are 15/15. We require all of our raiders to fully consume including flasks. I will leave our recruitment post below for more info. Please reach out to me if you have any other questions. Thank you and good luck!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/mind-games-hskeram1515-naxxloot-councilraid-1-tuewed-8pm-est-and-raid-2-thursfri-8pm-est/805069