[H] [Skeram] <Dirty> (NAXX:11/15) WE HAVE ROOM FOR YOUR CREW!

<3 Thanks Xals preciate u man!

Come join up before we go in to slay some bosses tomorrow night!

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/841399980 Dirty’s first PW kill! Come join the fun! We are fast tracking people to Core status right now! GET YOUR CREW IN HERE!!!

That was a sick kill to be apart of. Looking forward to the 15/15 journey with this crew. We need a few more people… it could be YOU! Hit up Sharpzy on Discord right now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

<3 thanks for posting redz!

Still recruiting!! We have room for you and your posse! Let’s gooo!

Come be apart of the most exciting progression kills in WoW Classic. Join a guild where you’ll make a difference! We have immediate spots available for you and your friends.

DM me on Discord: Sharpzy#5534

Don’t join a guild that’s got 15/15 on farm. Join a guild where you’ll make a difference! Come progress on the most exciting bosses in Classic with us!

This upcoming holiday week our schedule is looking like this: Wednesday Extended raid, no raid Thursday (NYE). Sunday we will be doing an all guild BWL and bindings run! It’s a great time to join up and get some runs in with us before getting back to normal scheduled raid days! DM me on Discord if you’re interested! Sharpzy#5534

DM me with any questions anytime! Discord: Sharpzy#5534

Still got room for immediate core spots for you and your friends! We raided both holiday weeks! Come join up with us! We take your time seriously, we don’t get tilt and we all have fun. Looking for serious dedicated raiders we can count on! DM me at Sharpzy#5534

Going in this Weds to get some progression on Loatheb and 4H! LET’S GOOOOO