[H] Fury Warrior LF Guild

Hi Everyone,

I’m coming back to the game after a bit of a break and am looking for a new guild on my Orc Warrior. I was a tank up until AQ launch when I took a break, and am wanting to come back and play as a fury warrior. I have decent gear (both axes from BWL, lionheart/titanic/onslaught/etc for DPS, but do still have some T2 on because I wasn’t playing DPS before I took a break (so I’m not optimally geared, exactly, but I come world buffed with consumes). I’d really like to stick to DPS, as tanking was just for the guild I was in at the time.

Looking for a guild who raids anytime after 5:30 PST on the weekdays, or weekend mornings/early afternoons. Prefer EPGP, but not against other systems if the guild is a good fit for me. Not looking to be a backup raider. Feel free to leave your guild info below or send me a message on discord! Greefer#6807

My guild and server are kind of niche, but I’d love to talk to you

Marguul#1464

If by chance you are still looking for a guild I sent you a friend request on discord. Feel free to reach out any time. If you have found a home good luck with naxx!

Hey we are looking for some pumper warrior deeps. Check us out

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-skeram-815-naxx-one-night-eternal-gamers-730-1030-est-mon-thurs/787879

Hey there! Are you still looking for a raid spot? We are looking for 1 more warrior that can pump, but still off tank on the odd occasion! Hit me up on discord when you get a chance; I would love to chat with you (I wasn’t able to send a discord invite to you with the discord ID you have posted).

Bombardier#5676

Hey Man! I’m the GM of < Modest > on Whitemane (5:30PST | Tuesday & Wednesday.

Were a semi-hardcore guild that is 12/15 Naxxramas currently and ended the tiers with 55Min AQ40 & 37Min BWL runs. We consist of a core group of players that love to be competitive with our goals but realistic with our lives. Our members’ experience spans across the sweatiest classic raiding, retail cutting edges, multi-time gladiators, as well as some newer players to the game. We’re semi-hardcore, meaning our goal is to be efficient in-game, since the majority of us are young professionals that have other obligations outside of the game. We’re all understanding if real life happens – that always has priority over a game to us.

Feel free to reach out to me at Alez on Whitemane or my (Discord: Alez#4828)
Hope to hear from you soon!

Wednesdays and Mondays! | 7 PM Pull Time! | Semi - Serious Raiding Team.
EPGP System. Stick around and you are a good fit, you will get a EP Stimulus to get you up in our loot ladder so you are a contender for some BiS Gear!

We are willing to pay for your server transfer to play with us! we are 9/9 in AQ and have BWL/MC on the back burner for now but as a RL and MT, I’m spearheading weekend raiding with other guilds in our pug discord to keep doing other tiers! Our team is Naxx ready for progression and are in dire need of DPS! Any class consideration! Please don’t hesitate to reach out!

Message me ingame Foofighter - Rattlegore
or on Discord! Foo Fighter#1742
Feel free to join my pug discord if you want to hangout the bois and get the feel for how some of us play! bvqYVEm

Our team has been together since phase 1 and would love to have ya in our ranks, raiders coming back to naxx is exciting and willing to pay for your transfer my guy! HMU when you have time!

Yo dude! DM me on Discord if you’re interested: Sharpzy#5534 Here’s our recruitment post if you want more details: [H] [Skeram] <Dirty> (NAXX:11/15) WE HAVE ROOM FOR YOUR CREW!