[H-RP/PVP] <The Sunsworn> - Recruiting!

**A single sheet of parchment, outlined in a gold border, would be seen pinned to street corners, call boards and small shop windows within Orgrimmar and Silvermoon City.**

Bala’dash, Brothers and Sisters of the Horde...

War is here. At each sundown, and each sunrise, more is lost. More is taken from us. We need to fight, fight for what we love, for what we have, what we’ve lost... and fight for our future.

All we can do, is continue on. To do what we think is right, to uphold our honor, as the defenders of Quel’thalas, as the Horde.

Since the hopeless days in which Arthas sat upon his throne in Icecrown, The Sunsworn has remained ever vigilant, a beacon of light among the shadows, unbreaking, unwavering on the fronts of battle.

We are the shield of Quel’thalas, her blade, her light. Day and night we stand guard over her sun bathed hills and forests, repelling all threats, be they Alliance, Legion, Scourge, or other.

We seek allies, warriors, fit for battle and fit to slaughter all who threaten what we hold dear.

The Sunsworn shall provide a home, not just for soldiers, but for all. All who wish to protect her through the long nights ahead.

Pray not think of us with small minds, Azeroth, is our home. We shall burn through her battlefields with as much vigor as we would our own lands.

Our doors are open, to all who seek this path.

To all who seek a purpose, a home, and a family.

Seek us in our fair city, where we keep an ever protective watch.

Anu belore dela'na..

Signed,
Xalodia Fae, High Priestess of The Sunsworn

OOC:

Hey Moon Guard! Thank you for taking the time to check out our thread! Currently <The Sunsworn> is recruiting all players looking for a fun and laid back RP / PVP community! We are based around Sin’dorei themes and the protection of Quel’thalas. We focus our RP around WPVP and actual PVP combat. We understand that PVP isn’t for everyone and you can STILL APPLY if you are not interested in pvping, as long as there is an IC reason as to why.

We were formally from Emerald Dream, where our guild has had a foundation since Wrath of the Lich King. On top of RP and PVP, we also focus on a raid team that runs Normal / Heroic Battle for Dazar'alor on Saturday nights! We have events happening every week that include the following:
    - Guild story D20 events / RP gatherings / Tavern nights / Emissary Group RP
    - BG / WPVP / Duel event nights
    - Fun and easy going raid team / Mythic + groups

Most all guild events happen on evenings, starting between 7 PM Sever time and 8 PM Server time!
We also recommend that you are max level to participate in our RP events. While we do have many events in lower level zones such as Silvermoon, a large part of them take place across Zandalar and Kul Tiras.

There is no level / race / pvp / pve experience required to apply! We are always here to help individuals grow in every aspect of the game! However we do ask that our new recruits have a basic understanding of the Warcraft lore.

If you are interested in applying, please visit our application link below! PLEASE know that <The Sunsworn> is an 18+ guild. You must meet this requirement to apply. Your app will be looked at and you will receive an in game mail with further instructions!

Any questions regarding our guild can be answered by myself, Altherion or any of our officers! Please feel free to message us in game or over discord!

FOR THE GLORY OF QUEL’THALAS, FOR THE HORDE!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uldir Raid Progression:
N: 8/8
H: 8/8 AOTC

Battle for Dazar'alor:
N: 9/9
H: 1/9

Currently recruiting for: Looking for all! We are looking to add about five more to our roster for Najatar!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Application: -tinyurl.com/sunswornapp-
GM / Recruiting Officer Discord:
Vyn#5920, Merilium#3576
GM and Officers: Xalodia, Alltherion , Vynlas
8 Likes
Seriously one of the best guilds I've ever been a part of. Please come be part of our family!
4 Likes
Hmmm, I might have to look into you guys. Been casually searching for a guild for this girl, but I wanna make sure she fits in!
Great group of people! Love working with them!
1 Like
Would you guys be interested in organizing rp/pvp?
03/28/2018 08:54 AMPosted by Azlandia
Would you guys be interested in organizing rp/pvp?

100% Yes!
3 Likes
Xalodia, wonderful! I will contact you on my horde character.
#bumpsworn
3 Likes
Bump :)
1 Like
By the way bump, because I'm thinking about it right now
1 Like
<Clan Mokthar> is looking for potatoes. Don't bother signing up unless you're a tuber.
This guild is alright I guess
1 Like
You both make me cry blood irl
3 Likes
Such a nice bunch of elves, letting little green me in the guild. Go Sunsworn!
2 Likes
bump! <3
3 Likes
bump~
3 Likes
I love this guild!!!
1 Like
I hear you pink skins recruit goblins. >:)
1 Like
04/07/2018 04:18 PMPosted by Dosin
I hear you pink skins recruit goblins. >:)

OMG YOU'RE ALIVE?! lmao Hey bud!
2 Likes
Yeah, I switched to MG during Mists. Saw Sunsworn on the forums, had to click.

<3
1 Like