[H-RP/PVP] <The Sunsworn> - Recruiting!

04/07/2018 05:59 PMPosted by Cuthbert
Yeah, I switched to MG during Mists. Saw Sunsworn on the forums, had to click.

<3

Very awesome! Well, hit up up on Discord sometime, we'd love to catch up!
3 Likes
Bump!
3 Likes
Bump~
3 Likes
Elves are gross. Tauren are better. You should put Imfernal back in charge. He ran things right.

Love you all.
1 Like
04/11/2018 08:05 AMPosted by Abrahof
Elves are gross. Tauren are better. You should put Imfernal back in charge. He ran things right.

Love you all.

LOL damnit Immy, come back and play more xD
3 Likes
Bump!
3 Likes
04/15/2018 06:52 AMPosted by Xalodia
Bump!

Bump truck!
2 Likes
04/15/2018 09:39 AMPosted by Kaceys
04/15/2018 06:52 AMPosted by Xalodia
Bump!

Bump truck!

Thank you! <3
3 Likes
Bumpsworn! <3
3 Likes
You bump like my heart <3
1 Like
Bump! Also, not required, but we have an active weekly raiding group that's a lot of fun, and we could use a few more, so if you're on the fence...
1 Like
I submitted an application! :3
04/27/2018 08:41 PMPosted by Mathenä
I submitted an application! :3

Excellent! Getting all the apps done this morning and I'll send you in ic mail!
3 Likes
Bump!
1 Like
bump! <3
3 Likes
bump!
2 Likes
The Orc Pope blesses this guild filled with nice elves.
Hello fellow, former Emerald Dream residents. I too have just made the long journey from the Emerald Dream to the realm of Moon Guard; that's an expensive trip when you have 10 members in your fam Damily, but gotta keep the family together I always say. I saw your parchment and have sent you a response in the manner you requested. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you all!
Recently switched back to Horde and joined this guild thanks to my bf Velthara <3. Fantastic guild. Has everything a guild can offer. Rp, Pvp, and progression raiding. Fun group of people to play with.
The most laid back and chill guild filled with some of the nicest people. 10/10 birds recommend the Sunsworn
2 Likes