LF Alliance to re-roll as Horde

Welcome new Horde folks! Your courage is honorable. Please don’t be afraid to ask if you need with anything!

Also, thanks to everyone for helping to bump this thread, and staying positive. Much appreciated.

If you are looking for something different, playing MG Horde is a challenging but rewarding experience, with lots of cool people willing to work together.

Come on over and try it for yourself!

3 Likes

I’m looking forward to getting to know you guys!

2 Likes

Thanks for the tips on the figuring out Mag’har, as well as the guild link. I’m not sure I’m ready for a heavy RP guild, but will certainly keep it in mind =D!

I look forward to getting into Rp =)

1 Like

All goblin raid team blasting off to the new raid tonight at 10p. Did you know that there are a few raid teams horde side?

I’m considering trying Horde side again on MG but I really only like to play Blood Elves and am admittedly a little worried about how the RP will be over there.

I’m not sure what flavor guild your looking for, and you may not be looking for a guild at all. Definitely give it a try. You can also reach out to The Sunsworn. There are plenty of Sin’dorei guilds out there. Heres the Sunsworns guild post.

I do rather enjoy the DK class now that I’ve tried it. What’s the stigma like over there for DK elves?

No Dk stigma within our guild. We have a few dk’s that rp as bruisers, albeit not very green bruisers.

1 Like

Same with Warbound, although we have no cool green goblins among our midst. :frowning: Yet.

I think whether a DK is let into a guild is mostly due to the theme of the guild. On Alliance, it’s far more frequent that the guilds dislike DKs or DHs, but on Horde I’ve noticed most themes encompass them into their ranks.

If you’re rolling a character Horde then feel free to also hit up my character if you’d like. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah I don’t think I’ve seen any blatantly open DK hate Horde-side. Generally most classes within the Horde are tolerated/accepted. In our own guild we’ve had a DK as acting High Warlord (GM) before and currently we have 2 in General (Officer) positions.

All in all don’t be afraid to bring a deader to the Red side. <3

2 Likes

What’s the saying, red is dead? Well not all of us on team red are dead, but we’re very accepting if those that are. The more the merrier.

1 Like

Nows a great time to roll horde. Tavern night is tomorrow at 8p server. Wrynns Tail in Org. Come out and introduce yourself.

2 Likes

Some of us are dead, very very dead… :skull:

And we love it! :heart:

3 Likes

The Sunsworn has a few Death Knights, our CO-GM is even one.

2 Likes

Also just being a blood elf means you fit in.

That’s it! I’ll do it.

1 Like

Doom, did you do the right thing and go green?
Green is hottest.

1 Like

Orc mages are super cute and I love hugging them. Mag’har orc priests, too.

Edit: Don’t hesitate to ask for some bags. I might have a few spare, but I’m super absentminded.

I sent you a friend request I’m down to roll a hordie

1 Like

Welcome to the team. If you need anything please don’t hesitate to ask. Just pm or in game mail me. If you roll a goblin you get free goodies too!

2 Likes