[H/A RP] Looking for RP Guilds for Specific Characters!

Just like the title says, I’ve got a handful of characters that I’m looking to find RP guilds for.

Information about me, first and foremost:

BattleTag: wormtooth#1134
I’ve been RPing in many different venues for over 10 years. I write a lot in my free time and I love to create deep lore-based things. My fiancee and I have been world building since we first met over three years ago, if that’s anything to go by. Feel free to add me, because I love accepting friends! Please note that my OOC grammar can get messy at times, primarily because my daily life involves a lot of writing correctly and once I’m online having fun I like to kick off my metaphorical boots. If this bothers you, that’s fine, just something to keep in mind.

The characters I’ve got that i’m looking for guilds are below.
Note that I’ll be leveling characters off and on. If your guild has a level requirement, please let me know and I’ll make that character a priority. Right now, I’m focusing on leveling Roirdon so that I can unlock Demon Hunters.

Vaik - ( Hunter, Beastmaster spec human)
Born in Westfall like her two sisters. Vaik was the only one to stay in Westfall past the age of sixteen and so she saw the Defias Brotherhood become a big deal. She joined them when she got the chance, believing wholeheartedly in their cause even as they became less and less savory. Vaik, motivated by the hunger pains in her belly and the scorn of higher class, became an absolute savage–until she faced a hero in combat and was left wounded and dying on a riverbank. Rescued by a priest, Vaik lied about her involvement with the Defias brotherhood, and has become a semi-decent member of society. Some may recognize her from wanted posters, others from skirmishes, but on the whole she’s unknown.

Aethelwulf ( Aethelwülf IG, prot paladin human)
As a child, Aethelwulf grew up keenly aware that her mother was not all right in the head. The woman believed she was a goddess, and though neither of Aethelwulf’s sisters knew it, Aethelwulf did. When she was old enough, she packed up and left the starving Westfall farmstead behind her, wanting to be a knight. Many years later, here she is, and she is forever changed: an encounter with a worgen left her cursed and rabid. An experimental treatment gave her back her mind, and Aethelwulf has since mastered the worgen curse, locking it away, though the creature within still strains when she grows agitated.

Smiler (Smîler IG, outlaw rogue belf)
Once a noble’s daughter, Smiler cannot recall much of her history: she was raised by a group of assassins instead of her birth family. Her disappearance is still an unsolved mystery to this day. She’s pretty unscrupulous and has very little honor (or so she thinks), with offerings of gold and goods required to keep her from backstabbing and double-crossing. Smiler is incredibly smart and savvy, and she views herself a world apart from others in a negative way–this makes it easier for her to sneer at those who want to offer her genuine help. I’d like her to find a place that makes her experience a bit of character development. Smiler is the hardest to fit, but I want to have her work somewhere.

Simeon - (Simeön IG, eventual BM Monk human)
The final sister from Westfall, the half-sibling of Vaik and Aethelwulf; Simeon escaped her impoverished upbringing by becoming good enough at trickery and sneakiness to join SI:7. It was on a supposedly-routine mission that Simeon encountered horrors beyond anything she was able to comprehend, and what it took to survive left her a deserter, afraid to ever show her face again around those who used to know her. Simeon maintains a polite and informal air, but she’s off from the way she used to be.

Waelin - ( Nelf female Blood DK)
Waelin was never a fighter. Not once. Instead, she was a musician: a woman who savored song, who craved the beauty of music. Still, the scourge marched on, and when her inn came under attack, Waelin took up a kitchen implement to defend herself. Previously believing herself a coward, Waelin proved herself wrong when she struck down many of the undead on her rampage to save herself and others–but she did fall, and was brought back as one of the Lich King’s death nights in a move motivated primarily by amusement. Now free of that control, Waelin cannot help but feel bitter and angry at the world that has forsaken her–but she also feels a deep sorrow at what she’s had to do, even though her mind was not her own.

1 Like

Hello, you have a great selection of characters! For your Blood Elf please allow me to recommend The Sunsworn.

• Horde RP Guild.
  • Based out of Silvermoon City.
  • Weekly Guild story RP event.
  • Smaller events offered such as social RP gatherings, Wpvp, Progression Raiding.
  • No level requirement to join.

You can read our full recruitment post and find the link to join here:

Best of luck in finding a guild that suits you!

1 Like

I’m guessing that you have a condition that results in an adverse reaction to small doses of green; i.e. Goblins. I promise they make a pill, I mean a drink for that.

*Mekgrim extends his arm, and offers a freshly opened can of Kaja’Cola.