[H] Prot / Ret looking for a home

Hi there

I am returning and am looking for a tanking home. Or I can dps if you give me some help or heal if you really help me (lol). I cannot raid on Fri or Sat. I can go horde or alliance!

Monk, DH, Pally, Druid (needs leveled)

1 Like

Heya! I’d love to chat with you about our group! Bnet: TheLibrarian#11426

Afternoon bumps

Howdy,
If you’re still looking, I’d love to have a discussion with you. I’ve got a post in recruitment for my guild:

Hey there Jcpally, I would love to tell you a little about our guild. I am the GM of on the Eredar server cluster, it is an AoTC-oriented/casual raiding guild. We strive to create a fun, relaxed and drama free environment for all levels of players.

Our raid focuses on progressing while still having fun raiding for two core nights a week; Tuesday and Wednesday. Invites go out at 7:15 pm and the raid goes until 10:30 pm Central. Mythic+, PvP and Achievement runs on off nights.

If this sounds of interest please feel free to contact myself… Btag: Kitsune#1784 or Discord: Sinafay#3443 or any of the other members of Chaos Manifesto we are all able to answer any of your questions you may have.

Thank you for your time, and Happy Hunting =)

Hey Jc,

My guild is Alliance on Sargeras. We do Tue Wed 6pm PST and focus mainly on AOTC with light Mythic progression. Let’s chat? My Bnet is Robert#6541

Morning everyone

Hello Jcpally! We have a more casual focused raid group that would love to have you! They focus on heroics and having fun playing WoW! Let me know if you’d be interested…info is below!!

Nox Oriens (6/10 Mythic) is looking to add 2-3 DPS and a dps/off-tank for our Mythic roster. We also run a Casual Raid Team that is recruiting for all positions and is currently pushing through Heroics.

Raid times are Tuesday, Thursday, Monday from 9pm to midnight server (central) for both teams.

Nox Oriens is an Alliance guild based on the Sargeras server and we are a progressive, friendly raid guild. We have been raiding as a guild since 2007 and we are currently running two raid groups:
Tempest (Mythic Roster)
Ascendance (Casual Progression)

We maintain a friendly raid and guild atmosphere with ages in-guild ranging from 18 to grandparents and many of our raiders are parents. We have a liberal alt and friend invite policy for our raiders as well. We do some PVP and run M+ often.

We are always looking for great raiders but more importantly we are looking for excellent guild mates. If you believe you may be a fit for our culture and one of our raid teams, please contact:
Shadowsmist
BNET: Shadowjj#1695
Discord: Shadow#8257

We look forward to hearing from you.

Shadow

Hi there, my raiding community has room for a tank. We raid T/W, 8-10 Eastern. If you’d be interested, please reach out!

Hey there, if you are still looking… We raid Wed/Thur 8-1030pm EST. Older group of players looking for a couple more friends to join mostly Heroic raiding. My btag is Toth#1389 if you are interested we can chat :slight_smile:

Happy Father’s Day

What’s going on!

If you’re looking for a fun AOTC guild who values progression and an enjoyable experience for all PLUS being a multi chapter gaming community, check us out!

Hey!

We are a raiding guild that is looking for a tank. Would love to speak more over net Splooshhh#1469

Morning everyone! Prot / ret looking for a home

Descendants of Lore is recruiting, we are always looking for people who can tank and dps or heal and we would be willing to help. We are a close knit long term guild and push for AOTC each raid tier and some expansions push into a few Mythic bosses when we have the people and skill. We do raid every other Saturday, but every Sunday so if you don’t mind missing a half a raid week every other week we wouldn’t mind. I will leave our spam, but feel free to message me if you wish to talk more:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around since Vanilla (15 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity.

We make a push for Heroic each expansion.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for talented DPS classes, healers, and a hybrid tank to help fill in for tanking when needed.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

I am here!

[a] [proudmoore] 9/10M recruiting for 9.1!!!

Would be interested in a Ret who can be our third tank :slight_smile:

Seer is a newly formed guild from people who have played on Proudmoore since WotLK.

Our raiding environment is somewhat less PC friendly than most guilds, but we respect each other and have a good time.

Currently we are reclearing each week and building a strong team for 9.1. We are not going to get 10/10 this time around.

Come 9.1 we are going to push 2 days of progression raiding, with a 3rd night for Heroic/Normal content. We still have our goals of cutting edge and we should achieve that with our caliber of players.

Progression Raid times are Wednesday and Thursday 8-11pm PST.

Heroic/Normal Farm is Monday 8-11 PST

We are currently looking for ranged DPS but would love to get a Priest who can DPS and Heal. We are Full on Melee DPS, but would take one if they were part of a group or package.

If you would like to apply or ask any questions Send a message on Discord to

chrnocross#2139 or Adin#3691.

You can also add on Bnet if that works better for you.

chrnocross#1868 or Adin#1449

Morning everyone. Gear catchup is a thing.

Happy prefriday!