[A][Stormrage] <The ValKyr> Heroic Prog Guild

Hello!

We’re a group of friends just enjoying the expansion together. Heroic Progression guild with AOTC back in early-March. If you are a current or ex-mythic raider, please be aware that this is not a mythic guild. We just work on Heroic Progression, and our goal is AOTC every tier. We are mostly looking for DPS, but could possibly need a tank and a healer. We Raid on Mondays and Wednesdays 6:30pm-8:30pm Pacific time.

we are constantly running mythic keys and TMOG runs, but more-importantly we are a group of friends who regularly enjoy movie nights, and other social activities like Jackbox , golf-with-friends, and Gartic Phone. There’s usually a group watching shows/anime together. We do play other games outside of WoW as well. Come hang out. The guild’s top priority is forming a community of friends.

We are an All-inclusive guild. We do have a few LGBT members, so no need to apply if that’s a problem for you. We do have female members, so no need to apply if that’s going to be a problem for you.

If you’d like to join, send me a message. I do usually like to have a chat with new guildies and get to know them better to see if they’re a fit for the group.

Please add me on Discord - Sefryn#3001

Bumping for 9.1