[H] >New Guild Who Dis?> 4/10M Fri - Sun Times TBD

Welcome boys and girls of all ages to yet another forming guild post brought to you by “we left our last one to make our own.”

What do we want to do ? Answer = Have fun, get shift done, and be the best team we can possibly be.

Who are we looking for ? Answers = You ? or Anyone who wants something to do while waiting for the next patch and wants to develop a relationship based on we like you like us we can work together to complete and compete our common goals and achievements.

What does that really mean ? Answer = I would love to make new “FRIENDS” in this game from any skill level for any relative content mainly focused on PVE. Every good player started from new and got to where they wanted to from time, effort, energy, luck, community, and a non lack of determination that one day I will look back and see my journey as entertainment and fun. If you are Raid ready we will get you in. If you need help we will help those that NEED it, WANT it, Deserve it, and are committed to doing what makes you happy. Does not mean only RAIDS or Only Mythic +. Facts are we need 20 people to complete Mythic raiding typically 2/4/14 and you or I are 1 + 19 others who are ready to show up and blow up what ever gets in our way. If you main a DPS but like to Heal or Tank and enjoy M+ there will be 4 others that are here to join you.

We are changing our current guild name, which is Boss Hog. I know I loved Duke’s of Hazard as a kid too, even had the under wear, but I am not feeling the name and want a collective name that brings recognition.

How do you apply ? Answer = whisper anyone in game currently in the guild, or search Boss Hog in the looking for guild section. I am not here to Deny anyone. I would rather invite someone see where they fit in and find a way to connect/make it work mutually.
Websites are dumb. Sure that makes things appear more official but this is not INDEED you are not submitting a job application. We do have a discord that is step 2 after joining us. No strings attached if you want to run with us til the new patch. That doesn’t mean that’s what we want or looking for, but the opportunity is here and I do not expect everyone to fall in love.

Our Raid times are not set in stone. We are trying to firm that up some where around 6pm EST - 9 or so PM EST on Friday - Sunday for mythic prog and clearing Heroic during the week while doing Keys nightly on off nights.

If this seems like a good idea feel free to reach out leave a post ask questions provide feed back and always have fun while doing something you truly enjoy. This gaming lifestyle ain’t for everyone, so make the best of it while you still have the passion for making retail great again.

I am interested! Couldn’t find you in the guild finder - any other way to get in contact with you?

Boss Hog search online now is Geekyhoe and Junecleaver

I messaged geekyhoe and they never responded. Let me know when i can get ahold of someone.

Update Our new GUild name = Smooth AF