Returning dps DH LF Raiding & Mythic + guild

Currently looking for an active guild for Raiding & Mythic +.

In the past I have progressed through Mythic content & had obtained KSM in BFA. When Shadowlands came out I had to take a step back from raiding and pushing content to focus on real life. Now that things have become a bit easier with work I would like to come back and start playing the game with a good group of people again.

My availability is Tues / Wed / Thurs 9:00 PM CST - 1:00 AM CST.

My contact info is Btag : Zero#124313 OR Discord : Mephisto#4577

Still looking.

bump still looking

Hey! Rerolled - Illidan is recruiting more dps for next tier. We’re currently on a raiding hiatus due to burnout, but are rebuilding our raid team for 9.2. Lots of M+ and alt raids still going on, and as we’re a smaller social guild we play other games outside of wow alongside movie and boardgame nights. We’re what we’d call “Sweaty Casual”. We’re not going to bench you for green parses but we do clear content each tier.

We raid tues/thurs 8-11 central which might be a tad early given the times you’ve posted, but if you’re interested in chatting add me TIGZtheFirst#1129

Bump. Still looking

[H] >New Guild Who Dis?> 4/10M Fri - Sun Times TBD]([H] >New Guild Who Dis?> 4/10M Fri - Sun Times TBD) come check us out heeya