LF special guild [h]

Hello Illidanians!

So, my friend & I just finished leveling mechagnomes on a diff server & we finished our covenant campaigns tonight. Nothing really else too important to do with that except get to renown 40 for our fancy gargoyle mounts, then work on Korithia.

Now we decided to level some baby toons on a horde realm (we chose illidan) but we are in need of a guild. I used to be really picky about what type of guild I looked for but honestly just a group of nice, kind people who won’t pressure us to raid & who talk in voice chat other times than just raiding… is all we need.

She probably won’t get into voice much (bc she’s shy) but I am completely extroverted to the core & will jump in whenever I’ve got a free moment or whenever she’s offline.

We are leveling a goblin warrior & undead rogue this time around. Keep in mind we are only level 5 right now. But we tend to be on a lot during the day & evenings, & we’ll probably get to max soon (within the month, I am hoping!)

Please respond to this post if you think your guild would be a good fit for us, thanx!
-TF

[H] >New Guild Who Dis?> 4/10M Fri - Sun Times TBD]([H] >New Guild Who Dis?> 4/10M Fri - Sun Times TBD) come check us out we have several lady raiders if thats a plus