LF Guild to join

Hello everyone,

I am Bremira. I have been looking for a server to transfer to as mine is (and has been) dead for quite some time. My main is currently an elemental shaman that is 239 ilvl. I was 7/10H SoD before I decided to take a break from raiding. Other than my ele sham, I have a priest that is 239 as well, but that character is full pvp gear.

I am looking for a guild to get AOTC with and even progress some mythic if I can manage to find the right group of people. I would also be down to run mythic+ as well. My mythic+ score is only around 1k at the moment as I stopped running those when I decided to take a break from raiding. However, I did get KSM in S1 if that is worth anything. If anyone is interested in running some pvp as well, I would be more than willing to do that as well. I mostly enjoy doing arenas, however I would be willing to do RBGs occasionally as well if people wanted.

I would be willing to play any class or spec that is needed for raid, keys, etc. I have every class at level 60 other than hunter and DK (but would be willing to level them up and gear them if needed). I was considering switching mains, but I haven’t quite decided on that yet.

Thank you for reading and I look forward to hearing from you.

Brem

Hi Brem

About Us

< Illidan Track Club > is a newly transferred group of players who have raided on and off together since WotLK. With CE in MOP, WOD & Legion. Our current progression is 8/10 H and are looking for people that are coming back or are new to raiding. In addition to our raid team we have an amazing community of players who enjoy running keys and just hanging out having fun. We pride ourselves on taking content seriously while still providing a low key and friendly atmosphere for everyone, from our raiders to our friends and other community members.

Recruitment
We are currently recruiting Ranged DPS & Healers to progress through Sanctum Heroic and Mythic.

Raid Schedule
Tuesday 8:30pm-11:30pm CST
Wednesday 8:30pm-11:30pm CST
invites go out 15 minutes prior

Raid Requirements
Know fights and class / spec
Learn quickly
Be positive and accept constructive criticism
Be responsible

What we offer:
Food / Flask / Repairs
Great raid environment
Quick progression
Fair loot
Achievement / M+ runs
Sense of Community

If I still have your attention, great! Please feel free to reach out via Discord or Bnet with any questions!

Officers
Neyx | Lachesis #2496 or Rora#1663 (btag)
Bennyboo | Ben (jamin)#2702 or Benjibear#1111(btag)

[H] >New Guild Who Dis?> 4/10M Fri - Sun Times TBD]([H] >New Guild Who Dis?> 4/10M Fri - Sun Times TBD) come check us out ty