[H] [Hyjal] From Nothing - is recruiting! Fun, low key [N] Raids, M+ and fun PvP!

Hey everyone!

< From Nothing > is a casual, fun, low key, life first, horde guild on Hyjal that is looking for some more members!

About Us - Our history starts right here on these very forums! This guild was created from a forum post of an idea, back in May of 2020 as a re-roll guild on Hyjal. We not only were successful on the re-roll, we have continued to thrive with an active community and a welcoming place for everyone! We stand by the motto of being a place for everyone to play.

Our group consists of people who want to truly enjoy the people that they play with and have a good time. We pride ourselves on always being a life first guild, and that will always be the case. We enjoy the progress and getting gear, but for us its overall more about the journey in regard to how we get there. We always keep our guild inclusive, tolerant, respectful and understanding of others.

We are made up of a vast variety of players from ex-progression raiders who were burnt out, to people who play frequently, to people who don’t, to even some brand new players to the game. We enjoy playing the game with each other through a variety of content and we’re looking to add a few more people to the group!

Guild Information
Raid - Tuesday/Friday, 2 hours(ea) - 5:30pm PST(server)

• We raid in a relaxed atmosphere that knows how to also work together to progress at our pace.
  • We’re currently 6/10 normal and we started after the holidays.

Mythic+ - We don’t have scheduled M+ nights, but a good bunch of us enjoy running M+ and are commonly doing it many evenings.

PvP - We enjoy some casual PvP with some PvP Saturday events like guild random battlegrounds!

Play times - The majority of our guild plays roughly between the 5p-9p server time. We have some outliers and small groups of people who play before and after that, but that is the primary play time so please keep that in mind.

Discord! - We have an active community in-game but also those people are active in discord as well! When we say we’re striving to create a community of people who really enjoy playing together and talking to one another, that extends outside of the game to Discord as well where people stay active even when they aren’t playing WoW.

What we’re recruiting for - We’re always looking for people who feel they meet and match the above mindset as described. No matter your role, class, experience - we will welcome you to our guild to see if its the right fit for you.

The above being said, we still play within the framework of WoW so if you are looking to do a specific group based activity with us please keep in mind the notes below:

• Raid - We are currently looking for a couple more DPS. As it stands our tanks and healer spots are full, but there’s room to be a backup if you DPS otherwise. Running normal and casually the way we do, the majority of our group is in the 190-200+ ilvl range. We encourage people to play the class and spec they want and would not expect people to have done the fight before, but would expect people to be willing to learn, accept feedback graciously and do a little bit of research on their own ahead of time.
  • Mythic+ - We’re looking for another healer and tank that would like to run mythic plus casually with our group. Again, we’re casual, we’re not pushing +15 keys or anything here. Lot of the people running M+ in our guild are doing +4-+8s on a regular basis throughout the week. If you always wanted to give it a try and haven’t, we would be a good guild for you! Helping people learn is something we like to do as well! We have room for DPS in m+ groups as well, but to get additional groups going than we already have, a healer and tank is being looked for.
  • PVP - Everyone is welcome to join us for very casual PvP!

Alright, that about does it. If you actually made it this far and read through my long winded post, I commend you and perhaps you would be a good fit for us! :slight_smile: Please reach out to myself or any of our leaders. You can find some contact information below.

Leaders to contact for recruiting information:
Myself: Droxa/Mawi/Vima, Discord: mogs#7397
Other leaders for recruitment (in-game): Ashenkuh, Dreamcast, Mooidmama, Whiskeyroo

Thanks again for reading and hope to hear from you soon!

3 Likes

Can confirm — have kid — have demanding job - no stress here at all!

We’re still here! Let us know if you have any questions or would like to give it a shot!

Tired of playing alone? Pugs have you down? Have limited playtime? Looking for a chill group of folks to hang with? We have you covered. Stop on by and check us out!

This is so true Whiskey!

Come take a look if you feel we may be a fit for you! :slight_smile:

Awesome guild! Tons of fun and a really relaxed group. Join us!

Relaxed group! We’re still here and looking for a couple more. Come join us! :slight_smile:

Even with an active life outside the game, I never feel pressured. WoW doesn’t have to be a full time job to have fun and see end game content. :grin:

The cookies are a lie.

Ahhh… but are you sure the cookies are a lie?

We’re still here and looking for a couple more like minded folks! :slight_smile:

Have you ever wanted to try a new class or role, but the thought of pugging while learning makes you shudder? Low stress group of folks here who would be happy to group with ya. Come hang with us and see if we would be a good fit.

Hi My current guild is full of good an helping people but is dying, also my r alliance, would like to try you’re guild but that means converting to horde which is money spent, are you still very active, I’m a working father but enjoy the game when I have someone to share in-game and also life experiences, anyhow would love to here from some of you, ty.