Parents/Working Professional LF Guild

Hey all,

I and five other friends play Warcraft and we’re getting to a point where we need more of a group for the rated pvp scene and for mythics. We all have jobs/families, which comes first, but we’re looking for a guild to call home. Anything out there for working adult/family man?

2 Likes

Good evening! The Moonberry Incident is an alliance guild on Stormrage. We raid once a week (Sat 9:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST), and generally run mythics multiple times throughout the week. We are currently 5/10 H CN!

During each tier our plan is to attain Ahead of the Curve and progress as far as we can into mythic while still having fun.

Who are we?

We are currently 5/10 H CN!

We’re a group of former mythic raiders and friends who have been raiding together in some form for many years. Most recently our core raiders were 10/12 M in 8.3 and 1/10 M in CN.

We put our community first, and we’re looking to continue to build that as we progress through each raid tier. We don’t take things too seriously - raid night is supposed to be fun and not a chore.

We are primarily PVE (Raids/M+) focused with the potential to expand into PVP content as our community grows.

Many of us are also working professionals, several with new families as well!

Raid Times

Our raid time is currently Saturday 9:00 to 11:30 PM ET. (6:00 to 8:30 PM PST)

Come 9.1 we intend to change to 2-days a week with the potential for an additional optional (Social/Alt) raid as our community grows.

If this sounds like something you may be interested in, please feel free to reach out to me (Cot) via BNet: Drinper#1273 or Discord: Cot#1346

[H] [House of Zug] Area52

We are currently 9/10 Heroic and we are looking for more DPS to join our AOTC focused group. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30-12:00 EST. We plan on doing some Mythic for those that are interested in getting into that content. We are a group that enjoys fun and efficient progression as we are mainly a guild of professionals, students and parents with exceptional skills and limited gaming availability. We also do PVP and Mythic+ consistently.
If interested please contact us on bnet Ixxon#1964/discord Ixxon#4013 or bnet Atian#1526/Direglaive#2356 in discord.

Thank you and I hope you find what you’re looking for!

We are US Bleeding hollow [H] We raid Sunday’s 6-10 PM EST I started this guild for people like myself with families jobs etc. To kill bosses on a minimal time commitment but family comes first. We are currently 8/10 H and looking to push as far as we can this tier

Add me on discord if you’re interested
Neil#4199

Hey how are you!,

I saw your post and figured id drop by and give you our info. We are pretty much a casual Mythic Dungeon and Raiding guild, still working on getting some of that set up and going. We have several parents with full time jobs as well and we welcome any that want to join. We are pretty flexiable with time and will work with anyone as long as they show the will to participate when they can. If you would like to chat more you can contact me on either discord or Battle net.

Hope to hear from you!

Biggs
Co-Leader of Hordes Misguided Children
Server - Hakkar

Discord - MrBiggs#3611
Battle Net - Mrbiggs#1757

Hi there! Saw your post - and there’s a chance we may be the right fit. We certainly fit with the “life first” mentality. We don’t have Rated PvP scene in our guild, but we have people who enjoy some, so if we had a group of people who wanted to do it in a low key, no-stress, fun way… it could fit. Definitely have people running M+ regularly.

Check out our post below for more info!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-hyjal-from-nothing-is-recruiting-fun-low-key-n-raids-m-and-fun-pvp/853395

BNet: Emrys#1539
Discord: Emrys#2031

Hit me up. I think you’ll find what you’re looking for.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/iron-knights-of-tichondrius-410h-lf-tank/635954

I am looking for more people for my guild. Stormrage alliance. We raid tues and weds 8 to 11pm eastern but am also looking for people to do keys with and other stuff.

Dlares#1711 if u wanna chat

Good day, Phoenix is a guild of all working adults most of us with families and lives. We are currently 8/10 heroic with a 2 night a week raid. Check us out here. Phoenix Let me know if you have any questions.

Vengeful is in need of more Heroic Raid minded ladies and gentlemen to join our Shadowlands Raid team. Stormrage - Alliance.

We are currently looking for all Dps classes, Tank with OS

About Us:
Many of us have previous hardcore progression and Mythic raiding experience from various raid tiers or expansions. We are a more laid back casual guild While currently working through Normal/Heroic content we have plans to try to go to Aotc and also might dabble in mythic raiding if we have enough people. We also do Mythic + and Arenas/Bgs on off nights from raiding.

The pertinent information:
We are on Stormrage US, Alliance, We are 8/10 N, 1/10 H. We raid Thursday/Friday/Saturday: Pulling at 7:00 p.m. Est and going until (the latest) 10 p.m. EST. Additional We use Discord. If you need to leave early due to Real Life than that is fine or if you cannot make it to raid please let one of the Officers/GM know.
What we offer:
Enchants, gems, food, flasks and pots can be created by our Master Craftsmen, often for just the materials. We provide Flasks and Feasts, we will expect you to have enchants, gems, pots, seals and augment runes before we begin the raid. We are helpful and constructive - if you need something we can get it or help you get it. We love innovation, we love pushing the limits, we love working together as a team. We are fun and quirky, sometimes we have to be serious but we are always working to improve and most importantly we are here to have fun.

What we want from you:
Being able to raid 3 days a week for 3 hours a day, preferably Thurs/Fri/Sat 7pm - 10:00pm Server (ET). Your best, fully optimized, best stats ever DPS set cannot be below 190 gear score (ilevel). Be on time, be prepared, have current knowledge of your class and of the boss encounters. Understand directions and be able to carry out assignments. Have previous raid or mythic + dungeon experience and/or you can play at a competent and competitive level. Be able to take constructive and friendly criticism to improve and play better. Be able to maintain a mature demeanor during raids while having a sense of humor during stressful situations ex, Wipes, loot distribution, disconnects.
We are experienced raiders who like to clear content and have fun. We all have full lives outside of the game and looking for more of the same minded folks to join our Team.

You can reach me in Discord at Night#5956
You can also add me on Battlenet: NightKnight#1159389

Thanks for reading and your time,
Mídnitestar

(One Shot Is Never Enough) Bleeding Hollow Looking to Grow our Mythic Team 9/10H 1/10M Tue/ Thurs 9est to 11:30. RBG’S on the weekend and 3rd optional raid night Mon. Returning Players and casual Players welcome. Need Mage , War & Flex DPS/5thHealer. Battle.net Fenadorm#1793

Hit me up and lets chat, Our guild is made of players just like you.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-dalaran-nightvale-wedthurs-8pm-est-aotc/764524