New Player looking to M+/ Raid (176 Alliance Ret Paladin)

Hello!

I joined WoW late into BFA and enjoyed the little mythic+ I ran as well as some raids here and there. I’m looking for a group to that wants to progress in both of these areas and/or do PvP. I know I’m new, but I am motivated and willing to learn!

I enjoy transmog collecting as well as professions (currently a blacksmith/miner).

My prefered play night would be Monday since I’m usually off work then, but that isn’t a must.

I’m currently on Dragonblight US but willing to transfer.

Hello, I’m raid leader for an AOTC-focused raid group based out of Blade’s Edge. We’re currently looking for some more solid DPS players to join our roster. I’ll leave my group’s details below, but if we sound like a good fit for you, we start our raid week tonight (Friday, 12th) and would love to bring you in and see what you think! Feel free to friend me on Battlenet or Discord if interested!

Battlenet: Chaoswhite#1873
Discord: Sin#9334

is an AOTC-focused Heroic Raiding guild based out of Blade’s Edge - currently 10/10 N and 1/10 H. Our members are all veteran raiders with a focus on completing each raid tier on Normal and Heroic while the content is relevant.

We’re looking for a few more solid DPS players to join our team. We have open spots for Demon Hunter, Shadow Priest and Mage, but good players that enjoy their class and play it well are absolutely welcome.

• We raid on Friday and Sunday Evenings!
  • Raid Times: Fridays @ 9-12 PM EST / 8-11 PM CST / 7-10 PM MST / 6-9 PM PST -AND- Sundays @ 8-11 EST / 7-10 CST / 6-9 MST / 5-8 PST (an hour earlier than Friday)
  • Raider Atmosphere: Laid-back, Adult, Nerdy, LGBTQ+ Friendly, Couple Friendly, Pro-teamwork, Anti-Elitist, and prefer smaller raid sizes (15 max)

NOTE: We DO NOT expect a server transfer or joining our guild if you are happy where you are! Since we only raid up to Heroic content, we actively use a cross-realm community to keep our players together!

If interested, please contact me via Real ID @ ChaosWhite#1873 -or- in-game on this character. Our Friday raids are open to newcomers, so come check us out and see if we’re what you’re looking for!

Battlenet: Chaoswhite#1873

Discord: Sin#9334

Not sure if you are set on remaining alliance, but if not check out this guild:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-hyjal-from-nothing-is-recruiting-fun-low-key-n-raids-m-and-fun-pvp/853395

Hey there! We are Fell off the Wagon, and we are on Dragonblight! We love to run m+s when we can and raid Thurs/Sun 8:15-11:15 PST. We are currently 10/10 N, 1/10 H. We would love to have you! If you have any questions, id be happy to answer them!

Hey Sol,

Lemme refer you to Cohortes Praetoriae

We’re raiding Heroic (9/10) right now, intent on moving to Mythic quickly. We raid W/Th 9pm to midnight CST – but we’ve also got a strong lot pushing keys and looking for more who want to join us in the dungeons. And we have a (right now) small nucleus of PVP oriented types (myself included) and trying to get more.

The guild is that right mix of chill and understanding people who are serious about improvement, advancing content, and getting good. If that sounds about right to you, I hope you’ll reach out.

To give you a sense of my own story, not that long ago I was an orc. Been horde for a decade. Then I started talking to this dwarf named Sloppi. You know what I was thinking? Ally. Sargeras. Scum of the earth. Now, having run with 'em a little while, I might still call them scum of the earth. And they’d just laugh. Bunch of F’in pirates, really, for all that the guild name is some Roman honorific. But look: I ended up transferring to the Dark Side and, well, the dark side is good.

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, or I’d refer you to the aforementioned Sloppi, who does most of our recruiting and is way better at it than I am:

Contact Sloppi on:
Discord - fiikfiic#1242 (that’s four i’s)
Battlenet - fiikfiic#1815

I hope we hear from you, and good luck. There are tons of great guilds out there and I hope you find the right one for you.

~Broadsides

Hello to a fellow paladin.

We still need a few more for a full raid roster.

We raid 9-11 PM PST on W/Th on Proudmoore (Alliance).

Team members have up to 9/10H experience and we are focusing on AOTC.

I am happy to help team members get to 3 vault boxes every week while we get that settled.

You can reach me at grimthane#3215 on discord, or VeryGrim#1543 on Battle.net.