Looking for new server/guild

hunter214/ monk healer 202
priest healer 211/ pally tank 212
both looking for new server and guild
currently on a alliance ran server with only 3k horde

i am currently 10/10 heroic dont want none of that 9/10

1 Like

Hey Raggar! check out this post and see if any of this interests you [H] Zul'jin <Flawsome> 2/10M lfm to push CE

Hey there, if you’re looking for something more laid back
We are US Bleeding hollow [H] We raid Sunday’s 6-10 PM EST I started this guild for people like myself with families, jobs, unpredictable schedules etc. To kill bosses on a minimal time commitment. We are currently 9/10 H and looking to push as far as we can this tier

Add me on discord: Neil#4199
We can have a quick chat and see if we could be a fit for you

Dirty Mike and the Boys(H) Malganis is looking for a few dps and healers. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est. We slowly gained players and are 10/10 Normal and 5/10 Heroic. Laid back guild. Most players are 30+. We have an active group of players on non raid days for M+. If interested or have any questions please message me on Battlenet MtMan#1965 or Discord MtMan#2491

Check out this post, if you are looking for a fun/friendly guild then I couldn’t recommend anyone better:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-hyjal-from-nothing-is-recruiting-fun-low-key-n-raids-m-and-fun-pvp/853395

Good Morning!

We are currently recruiting ranged dps and Priest heals (any spec). Info below!

Guild: OverDosed

Server: Bleeding Hollow

Faction: Horde

Current Progress:10/10 Normal and 6/10 Heroic

Raid Times: Tu/Thu 6-8 pm EST

High Priority: Priest (Any Spec), Mage

Lower Priority: Ranged DPS

Currently seeking the above for Heroic CN progression. The guild core has been together awhile but this raid team is relatively new and we have progressed very quickly. We do understand life>WoW but aim to have a consistent group that can make the set raid times. Alt runs and RBGs weekly as well for those interested. Active guild.

Pst for more info or add Pabst #1296 on BNet.

Hey we think you’d be a great fit with us. Read the info below. And DM me on discord if interested!

ScrubClub is a brand new progression raid guild that will be pushing for Cutting Edge in the Shadowlands. We are mostly in our late 20s and have real life responsibilities, but still want to push the most difficult content we possibly can. We are looking for active players of all specs for the raid team, but we also want people who enjoy playing the game outside of raid.

Raid teams progress faster when the players are having a good time. While progression is the priority, we also understand that games are supposed to be fun. We’re only toxic in the fun way, and no one’s gonna get screamed at in a raid. Our goal is to achieve cutting edge in each tier going forward.

Raid Times:

Wed: 7:30pm-11pm

Fri: 7:30pm-11pm

Server Time

We are actively looking to fill most slots, and all classes/specs will be considered. If you are interested in joining a brand new guild, please contact Arctic Camel#5900 or Legerity#6788 on discord.

Could use ur hunter and the priest healer for mythiic raiding

Focus Up is a Mythic raid team that’s looking for new members to add to our core team. We are going for CE, and all exceptional players are encouraged to contact an officer. ( Angelmichael, Snuggles, Lynainverse)

Focus Up is a mythic progression raiding guild on Alliance side. We are currently looking for players who want to progress and get things done in mythic. Is a friendly community based around real teamwork, and determination.

Raid Team

Our raid times are as followed:

Weekday Raid Team (2 Day)
Tues 6:45-11:00 pm Central Time (Cst)
Thurs 6:45-11:00 pm Central Time (Cst)
Friday 6:45-11:00 pm Central Time (Cst) this is Optional raid night for Heroic when doing Mythic Prog. This also allows alts that are geared enough to do the content to join.

Progression:
Currently: 3/10M, 10/10H
NA: 12/12H, 10/12M
EP: 8/8N, 8/8H, 3/8M (Before Classic)
CoS: 2/2N, 2/2H, 0/2M
BoD: 9/9N, 7/9H, 5/9M
Uldir: 8/8N, 8/8H, 7/8M

Current Needs
Currently, we are looking for either a resto sham with dps os, or ele sham with resto os

Tank
Monk: Closed
Paladin: Closed
Warrior: Closed
Deathknight: Closed
Druid: Closed
Demon Hunter: Closed

Melee Dps
Monk: Open
Warrior: Closed
Deathknight: Closed
Demon Hunter: Closed
Shaman: Closed
Rogue: Closed

Ranged DPS
Priest: Closed
Mage: Closed
Warlock: Closed
Shaman: Open
Hunter: Open

Healer
Priest: Closed
Monk: Closed
Druid: Open
Shaman: Open

If your class/spec is not listed above it does not mean we will not consider your application. If you believe that your skill set will rival or surpass those currently on our raid team please feel free to submit an application.

What We Expect

Attendance
When joining our team with the intention of progressions raiding we expect everyone to show up for all raids on time and hold at least a 90% attendance rate. We understand life happens, and all we ask is that you give advance notice if you are able to.

Expectations
A player who is committed to operating as part of a team, and someone who is given a role and executes this role. Someone who has the mindset when preforming these tasks within raid makes the rest of the team better, and thus helping down bosses. They must be humble enough to know we all can learn, and improve. Constructive feedback is an important tool for any raid team looking to progress through heroic modes, and having members who embrace, as well as, learn from it is key to overall success of the raid team.

What you can expect from us

• An officer core that is dedicated to the well-being of the guild, and its members.
  • A core group of players that are focused on progression, and dedicated to each other, and the guild.
  • A group of people that enjoy each other, as well as, the game.

Focus UP – Sargeras-US raid times are (all times server CST)
Tues 6:45-11 pm
Thurs 6:45-11 pm

Questions in game may be referred to Angelmichael/ Snuggles/ Lynainverse

Alternatively - You can add me on real-ID at Angelmichael#1552

Thank you for your time, and consideration.
Focus Up’s GM - Snuggles
Officers - Angelmichael (Angelmichael#1552) / Lynainverse (baohren#1440)

Guild Name:

Server: Zul’jin

Raid Times: 9-12 pm EST Tue/Thurs

Current Progression: 9/10H - 10/10N

About Us:

Minimally Committed is a guild composed of new players, casual players, and former mythic raiders. Our goal is to have fun, progress and be minimally committed. We are a fairly social guild and try to maintain an atmosphere where no one gets left behind. Need better gear? We will help you get through dungeons! We avoid the toxic environment of benching players and overall guild drama. Most of our group have known each other for years going way back to legion. Feel free to reach out via discord Lagapha#1659 or in game at Badasslizard#1523.

If any of that interested you just let me know! I can add you to our discord if you want to find out more about us.

Hey there, I’m with Dogecoin on Bleeding Hollow. We’re currently 9/10 H, looking to fill out a couple spots for mythic. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 8-11pm est. If that works for you or you’d like to discuss further, you can message me at:
Battletag - Adam#14502
Discord - Adam#7838

Hey Numenex. We might have a great situation for you and we’re on a thriving server. Here’s our latest post copied here for you convenience:

Us: Great vibes, drama free, lots of activity, really strong core. Two raid groups, normal CN alt runs, RBG team, and active M+ groups everyday. We only recruit people that fit with us and are interested in improving their performance for the better of the team. We have two teams, one that’s been around a while, and one that we just formed from a group of heroic raiders who needed a home but didn’t fit well with our comp (too many tanks/healers). The second group will catch up to the first group as soon as they fill out.

What we need:

Raid Group 1 (9/10H) Tue/Thurs 8:15-11:15 EST: 1 Starting healer (not Rshammy or Hpriest), 1 exceptional DPS, UDK or ranged.

Raid Group 2 (4/10H) Tue/Wed 8-11 EST: 1 healer, 2-3 DPS preferably ranged.

General: Any players who want a really good atmosphere that are focused on progressing their play. We will take people who are 180+ that want to earn their spot onto our raid team.

Be well my people,

• Morty

Discord: Cozybadguy#8607

Bnet: Cozybadguy#1180

Hello Raggar! I own a small, semi-casual guild on servers Rexxar/Misha named Wolves of the North. We’re trying to regroup and recruit members for SL content. We have a 10-15 player raid group raiding Fridays & Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST. 3/10N currently. We are in need of all roles. We also have guild mythic runs scheduled twice a week, and group Torghast runs.

We’re all mature players, and have prior commitments in the real life. We’re all here to have fun, and run content together. No unrealistic hard-core goals set. No intense scheduling. Semi-casual AOTC mindset, with priority in having fun.

If you’re interested, my discord is zdunny69#4257, feel free to message me with any questions!

Hey there, I am looking to build a team to do AOTC on Proudmoore Alliance.

We are small and still forming I am 9/10H with experience in Sire into P3.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-purplexity-proudmoore-aotc-focused-9-11pm-pst-wth-raid/867641

Insert a guild name here is currently recruiting healers for our weekend late night raid group.

Raid times are Friday and Saturday from 10pm cst. - 2am cst.

We have a solid core of two great tanks and high dps melee and ranged, what we need are consistent heals that know their class and love to put up huge healing numbers.

For more info or a guild invite for a tryout contact us at Revenant#11470 (battle.net) or RevenantEverest#2136 (discord)

We would love to talk with yoU!

Guild: Casual Addiction
Raid Times: Saturday/Sunday 10:30 AM - 1:00 PM CST
Alt Raid: Friday 7:00 PM CST
10/10 N
9/10 H

Currently Recruiting - Mythic CN Core Spot
Tanks: Closed
Healers: Open (Holy Priest, Rsham)
Melee DPS: Open (Unholy DK)
Ranged DPS: Open (Boomkin, MM hunter, Mage- , Spriest, Lock will be considered)

About us:

We are a guild that is dedicated to killing bosses and clearing content. Our goal for this expansion is to get CE in every raid tier. Just like any other guild we have had our ups and downs but we are committed to building a core raid team that will stick together for every raid tier in SL and beyond.
Outside of raid we are always down to push M+, do xmog runs and achievement runs.
Our roster spots are based on performance and attendance.

What we are looking for in our players:
Preferably 21+.
Willing to learn and adapt to changes in game.
NO DRAMA
At least 1 alt class/spec for raid.
Complete at least 2 226 pieces for vault
90% attendance

Extra Information:
We will also be running guild events
I.E. Hide and Seek, Guild Raffles, Death Darts, Transmog Fashion Contest, ETC :).

For any questions please contact:
Heyzuice#2206 (Discord)
Heyzuice#1233 (Bnet)
Ghanji#0534 (Discord)
Kagashi1907#1465 (Bnet)
Arkenz#4025 (Discord)
Arken#11402 (Bnet)

We’re looking for 1-2 folks for our raid team! Our raid is 4/10 Heroic on Area 52 Horde with our focus on getting AOTC each tier. We raid one night a week (Saturdays 8.30-10 ET) with a variety of pick up activities going on throughout the week. We are looking for someone ready to hop into heroic progression right now that is geared to the current standards and has a basic working knowledge of the raid fights.

We are not a hard core group, but we also value each others time. Your personality and the fit in the guild is considered as heavily as your raid performance. Please add me on battletag Nettie#1867 or on discord Nettie#2211 if you are interested in chatting more.

Guild & Server: Alliance - Dalaran
Type of Guild: Social/M+/PVP/Raid
Recruitment Contacts: Bhorsky#1635 on Discord or Horskyy#1520 Battle.net / ITZD33zxNuTz#1213 Battle.net (Officer)
Wowprogress: Solo M+5 progressing towards M+ Raids
Requirements: No requirements
Needs: We need members for doing mythics / achivements
About Us: We are now recruiting MFS!! We are a good group of people (25 yrs+) who are looking for all types of members. We are currently running mythic+ Dungeons progressing towards M+ Raids. We are also a social friendly guild accepting all types of people as we just transfered to Dalaran and need to build up our member base. We play all times of the day morning, aft and night. Raid schedule will be up when we are progressed enough to start raiding.

on Antonidas cluster

4/10H and recently formed. We havea solid group in need of some more dps and 1 more solid healer. Most of the members are 26+.

Our raid times are Friday 9pm EST to 12 EST and Sunday 8pm EST to 11pm EST for those members working on Mondays.

If you think this works for you contact me at Wormeye#1535, Id be more than happy to chat with you.

Hello!

I would be interested in speaking with you if you are still looking for a guild!
9/10H Will have AOTC this weekend!
Quick info

AOTC+ guild: Corrupted Cannoli

Server: Area-52
Raid times: Friday/Saturday 8-11 EST
Blizz ID
Kenoshis#1451 Recruiter
InTheShadows#1278 Raid Leader
Okashiro#11455 Guild leader
Hope to chat soon!!!