[N-Event] Aug 21- The Gilded Market and Auction!

“Hey you! Yeah, you!”

“Yeah, you’ve heard of the Gilded Market, right? Merchants, wares and services from all over Azeroth, fabulous prizes, and the rarest of items up for auction! But did you know we’re changing locations?”

“Yeah, that’s right. Say goodbye to that undead blighted snowscape sitting under a literal portal to hell and say hello to the sun! If you’re worried about the tentacle horror monsters and portal to a nightmare realm found there, I’m proud to tell you that I’ve been assured that all of that’s totally under control!”

“So come and shop in confidence!”

“Oh you’re more interested in selling than buying? Well we’ve still got a couple spots open for vendors!”

:calendar:When: Saturday, August 21, 5pm server time.

Can't make it?

And in the sad event you can’t make it this month, don’t fret! The market’s held on the third Saturday of every month, so you’ll have another chance September 18, 2021! Same place, same time!

:world_map: Where: The Lost City of Tol’Vir in Uldum. Cataclysm Phase

Directions.
  1. Take the Cataclysm portal to Uldum.
  2. Make sure to speak to Zidormi and ensure you’re in Uldum as it was in the past. If you see a giant purple wyrm in the sky, you’ve gone too far into the future!
  3. Head due south on the river until you reach the fork. That’s Tol’vir!
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/480865946685407232/869294917556514846/lostcityoftolvirlocation.png

:busts_in_silhouette:**Who:**Everyone is invited to attend and enter the raffle, no matter their faction!

Want to be a vendor?

If you’d like to sign up as a vendor, please follow the link in the poster or click here!

We currently have two spots left!

This advertisement brought to you through a collaboration between Fefe of < Deader Hill >and Tammy of < Firebrand Trust >! That’s Firebrand Trust, where your future is our business! If you’re interested in an advertising partnership of your own, please contact us!

Whohoo! Just two weeks until we go back to the original location of this market! I can’t wait!

1 Like

Snowholdt Company is looking forward to joining the Market this month!

1 Like

This is your one week warning about the upcoming Gilded Market! Don’t think you’re getting off easy, tough. I’ll be tracking you down in game to make sure you get your flyer as well!

1 Like

4 days from now at about this time, you too could be enjoying fun in the sun!

Redrocks Trio will be there (and excited to no longer be freezing our tails off, haha)