šŸ‰[H][A52-US] <BRB Flying Kites> - Social/Casual - is Recruiting for 8.2 and Beyond!

How ya doinā€™, mon?

I go by Wigglehugs --Wiggles for short, and Iā€™d like to tell you about my new guild, BRB Flying Kites.

Here at BRB Flying Kites, we are 18+, we except all players of any levelā€¦ you just must remember that we are a new guild, and that recruiting takes time and patienceā€¦ so please bear with me! :slight_smile: I really enjoy flapping my gums (you know, talking a lot!) And so do some of the other members, so what Iā€™m basically trying to say is that we use Discord and I hope you all will want to join us there! :heart: We also talk in gchat of course, because there are some people who are more on the shy sideā€¦ and that is okay, too!

PvP:
We are open to PvP! I am not that good at it, but that doesnā€™t mean Iā€™m not open to learning more about it! :slight_smile: I mean it IS fun!! Plus, MARKS OF HONOR meansā€¦ new T-R-A-N-S-M-O-G-S!!! :smiley:

Raiding:
Since we are a new guild, we currently do not have the numbers for a raid team, but Iā€™m not ruling that out entirely!

If youā€™re interested in joining us or have ANY questions, please donā€™t hesitate to message:

Wigglehugs:
B.TAG: boxcarbinny#11348
DISC: boxcarbinny#0033

Canā€™t wait to hear from you!
<3 / Wiggles

P.S. I finally finished setting Discord up and it looks fantastic! :heart: Canā€™t wait to get some peeps in here! Up to about 15 individual ppl now! :slight_smile:

Iā€™m here to heal you. XD

2 Likes