LF Leveling/Casual Guild

Hello,

My girlfriend and I are looking for a leveling/casual guild. I have been playing WoW since BC. She played up to Cata and has just started up again.

Looking for friendly environment to hang out in. Miss the old days of having a community in wow. Let me know if that guild is yours!

2 Likes

Hey there!

You and your GF are more than welcome to join my new guild, BRB Flying Kites… you’ll even get a fancy pandaren kite to fly around with you so you can rep the guild! :stuck_out_tongue:

We are friendly, without being creepy or weird, lol. I was taught by the best of the best how to run a great guild with a fantastic sense of community… now I just need some awesome folks to join and make it a fun place to be! :slight_smile: I mean, it’s already fun cause I’m there, rofl!

Here is my guild forum spam, please check it out!

If you have ANY questions at all, please don’t hesitate to message me!}
B.TAG: boxcarbinny#11348
DISC: boxcarbinny#0033

Hope to talk to you soon!
:heart: / Wiggles

P.S. I started in BC too! But now I’m curious as to how you got her to come back, lolol… bribery? MUAHAHHAH!!! Girls like chocolate! At least, I do… Hmm… But, WoW is hard to FULLY give up, so I feel the struggle! Anyway, I’m glad she came back and that you two will get to play together!! :slight_smile: