[H] 4/10h Area 52 Crimson Creed

Crimson Creed is looking for a few more to finish out our roster as we continue to push toward mythic SoD. We are a guild that transferred from Garona known as “Crimson Brotherhood”. We’re currently 4/10h and pushing towards mythic raids. We do all ranges of keys and have quite a few KSM this season. We are currently looking for dedicated Players.

Raid times: Friday/Saturday 9pm -12 am est.

Class needs: We have recently opened up recruitment to all dps and a healer (rdruid or priest).

What we want: We’re looking for reliable and dedicated raiders. People who know their class and are willing to come to raid prepared. We also want members to be striving to improve during free time outside of raid. We run tons of mythic keystones.

Lastly, we want cool people. We’re a laid back attitude guild. This is not the place for entitlement or toxicity. We are building a team that can work together towards a common goal and enjoy doing such.

Please feel free to direct any questions to my bnet. Thank you for your time. I look forward to hearing from you all!

Wubz
Bigkatbruh#1326

Bump! Primarily looking for a few more DPS (Mostly ranged), and a healer (Priority for priest).

need spriest, mage and a healer

Still looking for Druid/monk heals and ranged dps

Need mage and monk heals to round out our raid team

Looking for a dps dk or 2 and a Mw

Still need a DPS dk and MW monk

Get me a WW Monk and DK plzzzzz

Opening DPS up ranged pref

need a healer and ranged dps prio lock, mage, spriest

Recruitment has opened up a bit. Looking for dps

Bump /10char

234 R Druid possibly interested

eyy! add me on btag and well chat!