Tank LF weekend raid guild (H or A)

looking to get back into tanking and looking for a guild to run with on the weekends, i dont really have a preference of current progression, just would prefer a guild that will achieve aotc relatively soon (next couple of months). I have cutting edge or aotc for almost every tier.

Hey Dotz,

Our guild is Obvious Immortalis Plug on Stormrage [A], we are raiding fri/sat 9pm eastern until 11.30 going for AOTC and maybe some mythic dabbling and we have a tank spot open :slight_smile:

Focus of the guild is to be semi-casual, have a laugh but still push content, we want to put together a good group of players who hit AOTC every tier, push keys and generally enjoy playing the game together.

If you’re interested or have any questions give me a shout on disc yabigchoob#1967

Cheers!

ill send you a pm on discord shortly

Hey Dotz!

Crimson Creed is looking to add a few members for our raid team. Check us out! [H] 4/10h Area 52 Crimson Creed

Kaktis,
Bigkatbruh#1326

(Has Many Wrinkles) - Is a Semi-hardcore Raiding and M+ guild on US-Stormrage, looking for consistent players with a good attitude to join our raiding teams to push for end game content!

Raid Times & Days:
Weekday Team: Tuesday & Wednesday -10pm to 1am EST - 7/10 Heroic Prog

Weekend Team: Saturday & Sunday - 7pm to 10pm CST - 7/10 Normal Prog

Current Progression: has two different teams so that we can encompass multiple types of players who wish to see end game content! A lot of the raiders in the guild take part in both teams, here in our guild we don’t believe in an “A Team” and a “B Team” we are all aiming for the same goal, just at different paces.

Applications and Admittance: Raiders - Every raider will be required to submit an application for full admittance to the raid team, no exceptions. Vetted players may have a shortened trial period but are still expected to adhere to the expectations to a normal trial. Raiders and Trials are allowed to every raid.

Attendance and Attitude: This is a game, not a second job. That said we still will respect each other’s time, consistent absence without notice will risk your raid spot. Attitude is also a very big deal for us, progression is about learning, do not expect bosses in the middle of the raid to go down in a week.

Requirements: - We’re looking for people who the drive to research, someone who wants to continuously improve and sharpen their skills, as well as people who can commit to our raid times consistently. As we are aiming to move into Heroic & Mythic Asap.

1. As we are progression focused guild we ask our raiders to be above 220 iLvl, within reasonable cap of Renown (Unless you have made a swap recently. If you have, please let us know!)

2. 235 iLvl Legendary or the Ability to get one fairly quickly. We understand folks are trying out new classes and specs. Be transparent with us when inquiring about joining!!

3. Can Vibe with the crew, and are willing to commit and be ready to learn!!

Current Recruitment Needs:

Weekday Team: Two Healers (Holy Paladin & Mistweaver Preferred) and Ranged DPS (Warlock).

Weekend Team: Tank (Druid or Death Knight Preferred) and Ranged DPS. All Roles are welcome for Mythic+, Leveling, Pvp, and More!!

Recruitment Contacts:
JTroubz - GM: Discord: Jtroubz#1505
Tonilyn - Recruitment Officer: Discord: Tonilyn#8643 | BNet: Tonilyn#1112

Hey there, I run an AOTC/light mythic guild on horde bleeding hollow. Our goal is to achieve AOTC tier. We cleared CN in early March and are currently 10/10N in SoD.

Our last tank had to leave unexpectedly, our current tank is an experienced BDK. We raid 2-5 PM EST Sat/Sun. If these times work for you or you’d like to know more feel free to message me on discord.

GrefGreag#1358

Hi!!
heralds of nightmare on stormrage is currently recruiting!
We raid Saturday and Sunday 9:30pm EST to 12:30am EST. We are a laid back friendly guild. We are looking to push Heroic SoD … we aren’t the hardcore type.

We like to say that wow is just a game like any other and you can hear us on discord just BS’ing one another and having a good time while raiding. We still get the job done!!

We run keys on a fairly daily basis and sometimes we do nothing and just poke at each other!

I will try and reply to messages here but it’s best to reach me on discord @ opal#2584
Looking forward to hear from you!!!