Lock/Mage player looking for home

Hey. I come from a guild called Drop Bears Ink on area 52. We have a desire for the skills you could provide and would like to invite you to join our raid. 10pm-1am est Tuesday and Thursday. AOTC focused for now until we get a more solid roster. Add me on Discord so we can talk more
Discord: Enki#7298

Hey hey! My name is Mitch, reaching out to you from Resilience [H] US-Illidan. We’re looking for another healer and a few DPS to fill our ranks for AOTC then Mythic Progression and I think we could be a good fit for you! We raid Tuesday Thursday from 9-12 EST. I’ve attached a link to our recruitment posting below for more info.

The short version is this, we’re a long standing group of friends that formed this guild from the ashes of an old one that most of us used to be in. We formed this new guild to better suit our goals of Mythic prog. Realistically are we a CE team? No, not yet. But we’re hoping to be in the future. This being our first patch under our new banner we’re hoping for AOTC then serious mythic prog.

If you’d like to chat feel free to ping me in game- Xxvii#11663. The other officers can help as well, Dabears#1561, Vittorpia#1163 and Raand#1678, as can the Guild Master himself, KriztovChaos#1801.

Thank you for your interest and we look forward to talking with you

Hello Explicit,

I’m Drew from Hyjal-Take On Me. We’re a two day, mythic progression guild seeking players who desire to learn, improve at, and overcome challenging content on a short, efficient raid schedule. We also enjoy pushing Mythic Plus.

Raid Schedule

Wednesday 7:30pm - 10:00pm PST

Thursday 7:30pm - 10:00pm PST

Applicant/Raider Expectations

A competitive progression based mindset that is complimented by a consistent gameplay style and a positive attitude that is open to constructive feedback and working alongside other engaged players of the game is what we require of the members of our team.

Nothing more, Nothing less.

Contact Info

Discord: Wowdrew#5138

Guild Application-Google Forms

Will be in contact.

Thank you but looking for an established team currently.

Ty for the post but not looking to return to a west coast server.

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Color Blind F/S - MYTHIC - 4/10H SoD (9:00pm - 12am CST, F/S) - franknstyn#1908
  • R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 4/10H SoD (8:00pm - 10:00pm CST, W/Su) - XmandevilX#1815
  • R3. Last Pull - AOTC+ - 3/10H SoD (8:30am - 11:30am CST, W/TH) - basedbro#11477
  • R4. Seraph University - LEARNING RAID - 5/10N SoD (8pm - 11am CST, M) - Vel#11433
  • R5. Loud Noises! - MYTHIC - 5/10H SoD (9pm - 12am CST, W/TH/Su) - draenal#1576
  • R6. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 7/10N SoD (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

maybe this will workout for you!

Please see above quote.

Hi I’m from TC illidan Horde. we are 7/10H with a 1% wipe on Fatescribe. We are starting mythic next week! We got CE in Nyalotha, and CN. We raid tuesdays/thursdays 9:30est-12:30est at night. Were pushing for CE again and need more ranged dps! Hit me up @Pinkbubbles2#3753 on discord hope to hear from you!

Not sure if our times would work, but I’m throwing it out there anyway.
(Existential Crisis) Area 52, Horde.
Fri/Sat, 8pm to 11:30pm EST
1/10M SOD
5/10H SOD
8/10M CN [9.0]
10/10H [9.0]

If you could make these times, or want to chat more, my discord is Zee#4000. If not, good luck on your guild hunt!

Hey, I saw you were looking for a guild! I’m recruiting for Clan of the Silver Rings on Zul’jin [H]. Currently we are 2/10H 7/10N, and we raid Tues/Fri 9-12 EST. Our goals are to start in normal/heroic then work our way up to mythic to progress as far as possible. We keep a positive attitude in raid because we want to actually enjoy the game while progressing LOL. We’re raid lead by a 8/10M CN raider, with guild leaders having ksm and mythic prog.

Let me know if you are at all interested! Discord: Rachel Shadow Priest#3625, Btag: rachel#12349. Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Hey Explicit if youre still looking contact us. [H] [US] [Area 52] - <Fearfulways> [10/10 M SoD]

Hey!

We would love to chat with you.

Hi Explicit,

Are you available to swap servers? If so, Here We Go Again might be your new permanent home! We are 10/10N, 5/10H SoD, finishing 8/10M in CN last tier. We raid Tuesday and Sunday 8-11pm EST. Super funny and laid back guild, who enjoy heroic and mythic progression.

Please feel free to reach out on discord to our RL joyner#1046 (bnet: joyner#11648) or our other officers Curves#5760 and Holypower#6874

Cheers!

Hey there! We’re pretty close to your times we’re 1030-130 est tues/thurs, we have alot of west coasters and night owl east coasters. Check out our recruitment post and hmu if you think it may be a good fit! stcjosh45#1309 [H] <Safehouse> Area 52 recruiting for SoD! - #2 by Schmiitty-aerie-peak

Hey we could use some more ranged!
Soup or Guild > is a new Horde Guild on Area-52 recruiting for CE. In our first tier we got to 6/10 mythic. We have a goal of pushing as far as we can, and hopefully obtaining CE.

Several of the guild leadership achieved CE in Legion and BFA.

Looking for
Any exceptional players.

Raid Times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est.

This guild was created recently by a group of active players with mythic and cutting edge experiece.

Anyone else is welcome to join for regular pvp and m+ content that will be run with the guild as well.

Become part of something great and grow with us!

contact
zak#4618 on Discord

If any of this sounds good homie feel free to shoot me a message! My info is at the bottom!

The #1 Horde Raiding Guild – Moon Guard

The Mutiny was founded in June 2020 by a group of players who value a good attitude and effort. Some who were new to BFA and some who had prior raiding experience. Most of us play every day. We are a Jack of All Trades guild; we mostly raid Mythic difficulty but also run M+ and PvP of all difficulty levels. We also have alternate raid runs for Heroic and Normal difficulties.

Anybody is welcome to join. On Mondays we host Open Raiding for any guildie who meets the minimum ilvl requirements to do Normal/Heroic raids. We also do M+ and are always willing to help players get better and farm KSM achievement. We host weekly guild activities, social activities, and will occasionally run contests. We have a strong community of LBGT+ and allies. If you’re interested in being social, doing M+, Heroic or Mythic at all feel free to message us in-game for a guild invite!

Mythic Raiding:

We have a Mythic push group and it raids ONLY 2 nights, even during progression. Our goal will be to push for AOTC and then see how far we can go into Mythic each tier. Nya’lotha was our first attempt where we reached 5/12 M. Our team does not stress following the meta and we recruit off-meta players who excel at their class and mechanics!

• Schedule**: Tues & Thur 7:00-10:30 PM CST** [5:00–8:30 PM PST| 6:00–9:30 PM MT| 8:00 – 11:30 PM EST]. Invites go out 15 minutes prior to the beginning of raid.
  • Recruitment Needs: Ranged DPS (Frost/Arcane Mage).
  • Current Progress - 6/10H Sanctum of Domination

Recruitment Contacts:

• Mordinis - (Battle.net) MightyElf#1107 / (Discord) LordofLag#6969

Hey!

Crimson Creed is looking to add caster dps to our raid. Check us out!

Kaktis,
Bigkatbruh#1326

Hey there!

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Healers - ***All healers high priority
  • Ranged DPS - Shadow Priest ***High Priority - all other ranged is medium priority
  • Melee DPS - *low priority

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Current progression

Sanctum of Domination
Normal - 10/10
Heroic - 6/10
Mythic - TBD

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 1500 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas with multiple players over 2000 rating in both 2’s and 3’s.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Officer
Deff - Battle.net - Beautyinwar#1784 - Discord - deffmetals#1002