Guys C’mon

We want vendors!!

gets vendors

We want better vendors!!

gets better vendors

We want PvP Bonuses!!!

gets PvP bonuses

We want better PvP Bonuses!!!

Keep it up and Blizzard will just delete PvP altogether :woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2:

11 Likes

I love PVP and I love the PVP community, I really do.

But I’m not sure where this constant outrage is coming from. Shadowlands is shaping up to be one of the best expansions for PVP since MoP.

2 Likes

It’s constructive criticism not outrage

19 Likes

I would only add one thing to our demands.

Put 8 BIS items for PVE at 2.4k 3v Rating. Other 8 can drop from Mythic/heroic/raid/whatever dragon you want.

The most powerfull people, with the better gear, should excel to all content right?

8 Likes

When we asked for vendors, we wanted WoD or MoP vendors. You know, the ones with PVP specific gear.

How about we want to PVP for PVP gear?

Honor gear looks to be next to useless because the ilvl is so low and it takes forever and a day to upgrade each piece six times.

How about a real PVP stat on all gear?

How about looking at the best PVP Gear expansions and implement the best systems we have had?

I am going to keep demanding more, because from what I have seen, PVE is still the best way to gear for PVP.

9 Likes

Making Versa a PvP stat will not work as long as it’s available in Mythic raid/dungeon PvE content. In a “gear is gear” scenario PvP will always be lower ilvl and/or slower to acquire than PvE gear.

This means that PvPers will be forced into Mythic raiding en masse.

We need to rebel against this. Don’t accept this. Versa cannot be the PvP stat if it’s available on PvE gear. This set bonus (weak or strong) will not fix our issues.

We need either a true PvP stat, a stat that is not found on PvE gear and which is only active in Arenas, BGs and War Mode, or WoD-like scaling.

I’m looking at you content creators. Don’t accept this. Saying it’s “good enough” or “what we’ll have to settle with” is GIVING UP and exactly what Blizzard wants.

Versatility should be PVP only and a tertiary stat, or bring back WOD ilvl scaling already!

3 Likes

if it wasn’t for outcry and stuff like stoopz waving his arms in front of Ion’s parking spot via YouTube videos we’d have the the first iteration of vendors and they’d call it a day.

They wouldnt have made medallion an item slot

Nor would there be a trink bonus

actibg like you dont literally have to lead the horse to water and shove their snouts into the water to drink when it comes to Blizz

5 Likes

PVP players: We want vendors!!
Snug and Bloom: We don’t need them! PVP is going to be the best ever because I can wear my PVE gear!
Blizzard: we agree with the PVP community, vendors should be added

PVP players: We want better vendors!!
Snug and Bloom: We don’t need them! PVP is going to be the best ever because I can wear my PVE gear!
Blizzard: we agree with the PVP community, vendors should be better

PVP players: We want PvP Bonuses!!!
Blizzard: we agree with the PVP community, we will add PVP bonuses

3 Likes

Okay but proove to me that the current Trinket+bonus combo isn’t better than PvE trinkets? Exactly. You can’t. Y’all are literally screaming and crying over something that isn’t even an issue because it’s the cool thing to do :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

You can’t prove the opposite either.

Trinkets is just a small part of the entire system, and right now it still favours PVE players the most.

Prove to me that PVP will be the fastest way to get decent gear in PVP.

Prove to me that PVE trinkets won’t be BiS.

Prove to me that PVE only players won’t be better geared for PVP and in much less time in than PVP only players.

You can’t.

8 Likes

Is it not available on beta to mess with?

Is havin a cheat death or spirit link available on a button press going to save you or is the additional 5% int from badge going to

Its not about being cool, its about not dealing with voidstone, harbinger, voodoo totem, dres, bike, prism, sporepods (should i continue?) For another 2 years

4 Likes

Anyone who’s ever competed in high end arena can look at those bonus’ and clearly tell the PvE trinkets are on a whole other level, it’s common sense that doesn’t need any rationality behind it because the gear speaks volumes for itself.

:laughing: :+1: right? Just cant please these pvpers.

1 Like

Whoa whoa, this is how you know things are bad when you are the voice of reason lol

Sure I can because simple math shows that the stat gains during a burst window from insignia or badge are significantly better than a PvE trinket PLUS you get the 20% vers amp. Abilities scale much better with modifiers in SL than BorrowedPowerForAzeroth 4head :woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2:

actually we still haven’t seen how the upgrade system will work for the conquest.

as long as stat scaling between ilvls isn’t huge it will be fine.

actually people on the beta are reporting it feels good. So yeah you are just crying

Here is someone better than both of us

1 Like

If I ask for banana, but instead get orange, I’m not going to suddenly stop asking for banana.

Basically we had a number of concerns and only a portion of it was addressed. I still think a stronger disassociation between PvE and PvP gear would be the best option.

10 Likes

It’s fine to still be unhappy, but at least articulate why unlike these mindless baboons who just repeat everything they hear.

20% iS nOt EnOuGh BlUzZuRd!!!

Okay can you explain why?

DiDnT yOu HeEar Me 20% iS nOt EnOuGh BlUzZuRd!!!

:woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2:

1 Like