Guildie got AH scammed, threatening to unsub and delete her account

Unfortunately it just put women’s lives in danger so a bunch of politicians could pretend to virtue signal… but I digress.

Or maybe we shouldn’t normalize stupidity and let people learn from their mistakes. Stop trying to shelter everyone from a bad experience. They clearly need to learn to pay attention.

6 Likes

THE cute gnome, thank you very much.

1 Like

:flushed: true

Great logic man. SO lets do away with all fraud prevention and let scammers in India just run wild. Because clearly people just need a tough lesson! Its a good thing I’m fairly confident you’ll never be in charge of anything ever…

2 Likes

How is it a scam that she didn’t read the buyout price.

Sounds more like a tax on people who are just bad at reading and taking in details to me.

4 Likes

See these people are targeting you with lies, they are attempting to scam. A potion priced at 2500g isn’t a lie, it’s clearly visible as listed at 2500g.

5 Likes

its blatant Phishing scams just like what you would get in emails.

2 Likes

You live and you learn I guess.

1 Like

When you grow up you’ll realize that none of us deserve it.

At least by your standards, since none of us will ever be perfect like you, or as perfect as your overbearing father.

Lighten up.

Being a decent, caring, empathetic person won’t cost you anything, but it will help you stop looking weak.

3 Likes

exactly lol, some people will never look in the mirror

Its a scam, plain and simple. I don’t know what kind of sociopathy is leading you to defend it so ardently… but you’re just being disingenous to claim otherwise.

Its similar to the Ebay photo scams etc. People would sell a product with a very small line somewhere that said “listing is for photo only” or “box only” so technically they weren’t “dishonest…” but it was still very clearly a scam and they were dealt with accordingly

Every non-sociopath in the world can see it’s a scam. I guess you just have to decide which side you want to be on

2 Likes

Weak would be the one throwing out assumptions in hope to hit a nerve. Swing and a miss, you’ve been direct opposite on everything.

I refuse to care or have empathy for stupidity. Learn from your mistakes and stop crying out loud for attention for making them.

3 Likes

There’s this weird counterintuitive thing weak people don’t get. Strong people don’t need to seem strong. It’s only the weak/unconfident guys who are always going on about how great they are and attacking those they perceive to be weaker

I’m pretty sure there’s a famous quote or two that summarizes that better than I just did but… you get the idea

3 Likes

You’ve got that right.

Now, flex those muscles. Let’s see 'em big guy!

That’s Daddy’s good boy.

2 Likes

No, it’s not like the ebay scams. This says in big numbers “2500g”. And then you click to confirm “yes I am stupid and want to pay 2500g”.

2 Likes

ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Ayn Rand’s zombie risen from the grave

4 Likes

Cold AF.

Is she still on welfare?

2 Likes

Rand wouldn’t have had anything to do with any of these modern conservatives or vice versa tbh.

Projecting daddy issues. I see straight through you snowflake.

1 Like