Guild ui not showing up

For me, when I press J the window does not show up. J does nothing. For some guildies, it works.

Yes, clearly hundreds of people are dealing with this and you’re aware of it Blizzzrd per your responses, but its the 3rd day of this. Any ETA? It would be lovely if I could communicate in guild with people…

3 Likes

I think that Kalviery was pretty clear of what information they had.

3 Likes

I merged their post from a separate topic in order to keep the conversation in one place. They may not have seen the latest comments when they originally posted.

6 Likes

You’re not alone. I have a same issue here and I have no idea how to fix it…

Bro…I though I am the only one who has encountered this issue…it seems so far there is no way to fix it

I got a same issue with my hunter…

I have this issue still. I logged off my Void Elf Priest, on Moonrunner server, and I went to do some personal stuff, I log back on, and my Priest no longer has access to Guild UI nor Guild Chat. I thought it was fixed with the partial bugfix that was rolled out last night, but apparently not.

what partial bug fix? cuz all my toons have had issues since thursday and its still bugged

Repeating the above, as there seems to be some confusion.

1 Like

I have this issue also still not fixed !!!

To add onto this, we are also continuing to convey these reports to the teams working on the problem. Game Masters cannot fix this, so please refrain from opening a ticket.

If I receive any further updates to share, they’ll be posted here.

8 Likes

I have this issue on my toons on the Teryalon server …

i too am having this problem i had transferred a toon to moon guard on Friday then Saturday morning bam can’t talk in guild chat i can see that i’m still in the guild by using /groster the old guild tab got invited to our community then poof couldn’t access nothing By using the J button . Finally today i use the J button but no guild showing still nor the community. hope they get it fixed. So folks try using the groster before you gquit your guild !!

I’ll be heading out for the day here shortly so I won’t be able to provide any further updates today. I’ll check back in tomorrow morning and see if there have been any further developments that I can share.

Thanks everyone for your patience, I know it’s pretty frustrating.

5 Likes

Thank you for the updates.

2 Likes

Just adding to the fact the problem is still going on.

I’m unable to see my guild

1 Like

Please look into this, and let us know with instructions …

Rokir — Today at 12:03 AM
I just had this and fixed it. Delete your character and then restore it.

If I delete my character, what happens to all my quests and inventory?

All mine came back