Guild View / Chat Issues

What I am highlighting is that the forums support are stating it is a known issue, but in my personal ticket that I logged they are stating that it is not a known issue and an isolated issue with just me.

2 Likes

Ah - in that case I might assume that the GM who responded just wasn’t aware of the issue yet, or somehow some wires got crossed in what they were trying to tell you. But it’s stated right here in this thread that your issue is known so I wouldn’t really worry about it. If they announce that the issue is fixed and you are still having problems I would submit a ticket at that point.

2 Likes

Add me to the list. Joined a new guild and can’t read or chat with them. If I gquit and rejoin I can chat until I log off/back on but that isn’t sustainable.

2 Likes

Same issue joined a new guild and now im not able to see the guild chat, roster, basically deleted but im still in it. :sob:

Happened to me on my hunter alt.

1 Like

Same, my Warrior who is in same guild fine, but hunter who I made my main cant. deleted character and recovered, nothing. Left guild and rejoined, worked but once logged out for a few hours issue came back, since I’m not only one, I’m sure it’ll get fixed in time.

i got an auto response telling me to look on the forums and wowhead. Kind of ticked me off some what

Having that same issue for a few days now I heard it gets fixed during reset.

This is a known issue that goes back at least a year, they have been “looking into it” for a long long time. when are they going to actually fix it?

1 Like

This is really disappointing. Not sure if there’s any way to fix it, but this is the only character I use and I feel like I’m forced to be “guildless” at this point. I can’t see anything or talk to anybody, what’s the point?

1 Like

This has been an issue for me as well for the last two days. Two characters 2 different guilds same problem.

Same here. Both my account and my spouse.

Temp work around for guild ui/chat bug seems to be the fix everyone can use for now.

Sadly this does not work. We’ve tried it.

2 different guild 2 days some toons able to use chat others who have permissions to use cannot…Feed the Hamsters already!!!

Having the same issues. I thought it was an addon, but I tried deleting ALL addons, still happening. This needs to be addressed, pronto.

Same issue here.
Can see members join and get new achievements.
Can’t see guild chat, can’t even see it if I open it from “Guild & Communities” window either. Can’t even search for my guild when I try it says it does not exists…

I started experiencing this today. I have zero add-ons cause I’m a noob, so that can’t be the issue.

Wonder how long this will take to fix.

And it is the same for my other character too :frowning:

sad moments of the day.

I just wanted to note that my entire freshly formed guild is still experiencing this issue. I don’t know if new vs established guild makes a difference with this bug, just putting it out there for ya. Charter was signed on 4/9.