Guild ui not showing up

recently joined a guild, can see the guild tag on char but the guild ui doesn’ t work, it still showing the guild finder.

15 Likes

It’s with this char. Hmm old guild tag still showing on forums…

Might want to add this to the bug report forum. Others are having the same issue.

1 Like

I’d recommend trying a UI reset. Just change your UI folders’ names by adding “.old” to them and launch the game and it will remake them fresh. Usually this sort of issue is tied to a UI corruption which can happen on occasion.

That’s not really a strong indicator. The Armory can take a bit to update. Sometimes not until the Tuesday maintenance even. Even sometimes longer if there’s other issues.

1 Like

I’m told there is currently a known issue with this - it’s being looked into.

I don’t have any more info at the moment, however.

3 Likes

Adding to this, I am having this same issue. Thank you, Orlyia for the update. Is there an ETR?

Also having same issue. I have joined the same guild as my other characters. My main character has no issues but my current alt is in the same guild and cannot see the guild listed in communities tab as well as see guild chat but the guild message still pops up when I log on. Unsure if others can see when I type in guild chat though. Have tried removing addons and resetting UI and disabling all addons but no luck in resolving.

Unfortunately, Sassoun - I don’t know any more than yes - they know about it and are looking into it. Haven’t heard anything else, yet.

2 Likes

Same problem here. One of my guilds isn’t ok since yesterday.

same problem with this character, i can join a guild and see the chat but when disconnected and back cant se anything about guild exept when people get achievements, when conected or disconnected

Have you tried the old fashioned ui by typing in /groster and not just the shortcut G key

2 Likes

^ this work but still cant use Guild-Chat

1 Like

Its happening to all my characters. Im trying to contact people from my guild, but I cant chat with them. I also tried the good old /groster to contact them, but its impossible to use any guild service

Having Same Issue!!

I have this same issue myself! It’s been like this for me since Thursday night!

im having the same issue as well

Having this issue as well

Same problem here.

I’m having the same issue on this Character.

Another dev response…[quote=“Drakuloth, post:14, topic:932803”]
Hey folks,

FYI they are aware.