Guild View / Chat Issues

Same here, just logged on after joining my guild on this alt, can’t see anything in the guild tab, nothing I type in guild chat is showing, it’s like I’m not in a guild.

Same here. Ragnaros-US

FYI they are aware.

Thanks y’all for verifying I’m not crazy. And thank you Noaa for posting that they are aware and the link. I added to that thread you posted.

2 Likes

I have the same issue, after I left from a guild yesterday, and come into a new one, I tried to use “J” to open the guild window, and it appeared as if I wasnt in any guild, but if I look at the icon of the guild tab on the menu from the bottom right corner, it shows an emblem, which means I do have one.

Hey folks,

The devs are aware of this issue and working on it now. They put in a partial fix just now which should resolve a number of these, but if you’re still having problems hold tight. It’s still on their radar.

3 Likes

thank you, I will follow for a resolution

Yea i had this problem with a toon who joined a new guild also. I dont see the guild stuff on my guild/community UI and no guild chat but is see ppl getting credit for ahieves and joining the guild plus i can look at the guild bank ect . Just on one toon which was strange

I tried an in game ticket abd got an auto response which was very disappointing

Thanks for the update. I can confirm I am still experiencing the issue.

1 Like

Happening to multiple people in my guild as well.

Problem seems to be getting worse. Now NONE of my character on two accounts have access to Guilds & Communities.

I’m having the same issue. What’s weird is that when I googled it, I found a forum post back form January 2020 that said they were working on this very same issue. But it’s suddenly come back? I wonder if someone accidentally unfixed the fix in a patch.

1 Like

Unfortunately I’m still one of those people. If it helps with the troubleshooting process at all, I joined the guild three days ago, I was able to see the chat for about an hour or so–then my game lagged out, and I disconnected. I have not been able to see it since. I technically can still type there. I also cannot see the in game channel I joined during that same span, nor can I rejoin it, because the game thinks I’m already in it.

I’m having the same issue as well. I transferred realms 2 days ago and then joined my new guild yesterday. Haven’t been able to view anything guild related since then.

Logged in this morning, no guild UI.
Tried /reload, restarting the game entirely, deleting my WTF, Cache, and Addon folders… nothing.

Tried restarting my computer, hard powering it off…

come on blizz I’ve got inactives to kick before I can start recruiting this morning, and I gotta do that before I can finish TW, which has to be done before weekly torghast. I’ve got things to do and your UI has caused it all to come to a grinding halt.

Several guild members are reporting the same situation in discord

Edit: scan and repair just finished and told me no repair was necessary

edit: LET ME INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

3 Likes

I have this exact issue.
Jopined today, everything fine for an hour. logged out. logged in and I’m greeted wiht no guild chat and the guild button (showing the guild banner) gives me the guild finder button.
Those with guid UI see me like normal.

1 Like

I am having this exact same issue on just one character, my druid. All other characters seem fine. I guess its only happening to those who recently joined a guild?

I can say no to that. I’m the gm, and have been since I created the guild in 2008.

1 Like

Logged in this morning and can’t see anything as well. No chat, can’t access the guild UI. I’m the GM. Not good.

1 Like

It was working for me not long ago, then I logged out, and logged back in a few minutes later and boom

Things are broken

Note: This was on a different character though